chapter 8

im going to skip to when aria has the baby because i want yall to know the names i picked out for the babys
Arias point of view
I was just about tobe finished cleaning the house when i felt water all over the floor and realized that my water broke. i got my phone and called spencer but she did not answer so i called alison but she did not answer so i had to call hanna she picked up on the first ring i started to scream and she said she will be right here. all of a sudden i started to get dizzy and everything went black.
hannas point of view
i was rushing to arias apartment when i got there and saw aria passed out on the floor i got my phone out and called the police they were on there way when we got to the hospital I called Jason and he was on his way I sent an sos to the girls and said meet me at the hospital real fast. When they go her Aria was fine.
Jason's point of view
I was freaking out my sweet angel was in the hospital giving birth to three babys. I finnely arrived at the hospital. I ran to Arias room and found out I missed one baby girl getting born. she had the last two and I was happy. we named the two girls rosa and Alissa. our sons name was Dakota. we got the DNA test done and u won't believe who it was........... It was Ezra fitz. So he is part of the a team. Then I got a text from A
FOUND OUT ONE OF US BUT WHO ARE THE OTHERS WE COULD BE REALLY CLOSE TO ARIA AND TO YOU WATCH YOUR BACK OUR BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN TELL MY BABY GIRL ALISSA DADDY SAID HI
-A
I was so pissed why could he do this to Aria she is such a sweet person. I have to protect these babys with my life.
3 months later
Arias point of veiw
i was gettin the girls ready to go to my parentshouse when dakota started screaming his lungs out so i put cartoons on and put them in their cribs. when igot in dakotas room i saw this person in a black hoodie in his room watching him and i started to paink and the person with the hoddie turned around and sawme and jumped out his window and i hurryed up and got dakota ready and went back to the girls room. i finished getting them ready and got them all in the car. i was at my parents house and i asked them if they could watch the babys for me so i could go to the girls and hang out with them and they said yes. i wnt to hannas house and told her about A being in the house and she freaked out. so me and her went out and was looking at stores when we past bye an animal shelter and i decided to walk in i ask if i could see the kind of dogs they had their they had 30 diffrenent types of dogs. I was going to talk to jason and see if we could get a watch dog and maybe a little puppy cause i have always wanted one.
later that night
i was cuddling with jason and i thought this would be a good time to ask him if we could get a dog to watch over the place and make it safer for my little bundles of joy.
jason i need to ask you a question.- Aria
yes what is it sweetheat- Jason
i know we still arent marryedand dont have a big house but i was wondering if we could get a dog for protecten- Aria
yes of course we can. we can go tomorrowand get what ever dog u like-Jason
i was so excited i finnely will feel safe in my own house.
next day
so we are bringing the kids and hanna to the animal shelter to adopt a dog for the house. we arrive at the animal shelter and their where lots of dogs to choose from but there was one that caught my eye. it was a brown and white spotted pittbull and she was so sweet and good around little children. then i found another pittbull this one was white with black spots and it was just a baby she is also very sweet and good with little kidsand the goodpart is she is three months old.i got jasonto say yes toboth dogs i was so happy . inamed the first one lizzy and the second one charlet. we were on our way home and asked jason if he wanted to goto the park with the dogs and the babys. we had a great time at the park. when we gotback home.the next morning there was screaming through the wholehouse i tryed to get up but i coulded everything was black.
jasons pointof veiw
iwoke up to screaming through the whole house iwent and calmedthe babys down and gotthe dogs to stop barking . it was about 2:00 in thenafternoon and i went to wake aria up andshewouldent wake up.calledthe poile and they saidthey would be right there i then gota text from A
LOOK HOW EASY IT IS TO GET INTO YOURHOUSE WITHOUT YOU KNOWING ARIA WILLBE OKAY BUT WATCH YALLS BACKS SHE WONT BE SO LUCKY NEXT TIME YOU MIGHT WANT TO PUT A RING ON IT-A
Was A telling me that i have to marry her soon or something bad will happento her. what am i going to do. I love her so much i cantsee her get hurt by these A people anymore. whenthe police got here they tookthe kids and the dogs to hannas for me and they rushed aria to the hospital. when we got to the hospital they told me aria willbe fine but she might not be able to have anymore kids.