chapter 11

they sent me to radley and that was a mistake. later that night ibroke out and ran, but ileft them a note to make them think i was dead and it was perfect. the only thing i reget is that i wont be able toseemy son grow up and that i made the doctor lie about the baby dieing in my stomach im still preageant andon the run from alison and she said that i was going to pay. i called charles upand askedhimto meet me in the center of the woods so that he could give me $5000 dollars so i can run for five months i cant take it anymore. everyone thinks im crazy but im only doing this so they cant take my baby away from me and the person imgoing to miss the most is jason. i hope he can for give me for this.
JASONS POINT OF VIEW
so i went to visit aria in radley and when i got there they told me that something happened to aria last night and that she is dead but they could not find her body all that was there was a note and blood every where.i started to cry and then relized one person that wanted revenge was ALISON i ran out and ran to charls and emily house and told them what happened and emily fell on the ground crying and charles just stood there shocked.{yall are wondering who charles is charles is jasons twin brother} wha was i going to do the love of my life is dead and its because of my own sister. but this doesnt add up how could her body be missing. then it hit me when alison was getting hunted she ran. Aria isrunning and someone helped her and in the hospital all she cried about was the girls not the baby in her stomach so that means that she is still preagnet. i went up to charles and asked him ifhe helped aria runaway and he said yes.
CHARLES POINT OF VIEW
she wanted me to help her for 5 months so when the baby was born she could come back and give you the baby and run cause alison is out to get her and she does not want the baby are dakota or you hurt. i wanted to save her and she said when she gets to texas to tell you to go and yall could lay low there but i dought she is going to texas she wont stay that far away from yall she told me 3 months ago that she had i secret hide outin the woods that if she ever got in trouble she would hide there.
EMILYS POINT OF VIEW
why did aria have to die im so tired of alison getting her way that bitch is going to pay. all of a sudden thereis a knock at the doorand when i opened the doori cant believe who i saw it was that bitch alison all i could dowas slap her. all shecould say was what are you doing in my brothers house and then charles cameup behind me and wrapped his arms around me. then all she did was slap me and started to walk away until i screamed: WHY DID YOU KILL ARIA YOU CHEATING BITCH. then i relized i was on the ground crying.charles picked me up and brought me to the room. all alison did was cheated on me and used me but all that was going to change. its pay back time she killed my best friend. i got up and started to run. i didnt know where but i was running then i bumped into someone and i cant believe my eyes its.......... ARIA.
ARIAS POINT OF VIEW
someone buumped into me and i was happy who i saw. it was emily. all i could do was hug her. i told her everything and she understood y i was running. we went to the brew and we were talking and laughing. then alison walked in and looked to where i was and there was an evil smile on her face. she pulled a gun out and shot emily and me in the leg.i was screaming in pain.she came over and took mine and emilys phone and stabed me in the stomach. she then called toby on my phone ands told him to hurry to the brew. everything was going black but before it did i saw toby,jason, and charles rushing thru the door.
TOBYS POINT OF VIEW
i was just chilling with spencer when i got a call from aria
toby- hey what do u need ar
alison-u might want to hurry to the brew or aria and emilly might die
toby- what the hell did u do toaria and emily u bitch
alison- tick tock bitch they are dieing in here
then all i heard was aria screaming. i hurryed up and called jason and told him to go to the brew it was an emergecy. when igot therei coudnt believe my eyes. aria had a knife in her stomach and she was shot in the leg. emily wait where is emily she is not here but there is a blood stain far away from aria. then we all got a text that if we dont leave ariaand forget about her for good then emily was going topay and if we stayed with aria then in the next two months she would lose her memory.but either way aria is going to pay for what she did. i texted back emily is not the person you want give her backand we will give you what you want but what is it you want.