Chapter 6

This scene might be inappropriate so if you don't want to read it just skip to the next chapter😉.
Aria's point of view
When we got to our apartment we started making out and it got heated fast. I jumped up to where my legs are wrapped around his waist and he backed me against the wall. I jumped down and went over to the bed and he came following me I started taking of his shirt and got on top of him I started at his lips and went down his neck and started kissing his stomach and got to the top of his pants I went to undo them but than he flipped me over. he then took my shirt if and started kissing my neck while he was doing that he took of my bra. he then looked up at me and all I did was said yes and he went back done to my breast. he started sucking my nipples and I moaned. he just looked up and smiled and went on kissing my stomach he was at the top of my shorts when I flipped him back over and took his pants off I just looked there and was surprised there was a big bulk their then I realized I was back on bottom. and then I felt my shorts were getting taken off and my underwear were off. I looked down at Jason and he was kissing my inner thigh. why are you teasing me, I asked moaning a little.
Well you ready then baby. YES, I said whispering yelling. he then took off his boxers and he went in side of me and it felt amazing. He started to go faster and faster. I started to scream JASON JASON JASON HE STOPPED AND STARTED KISSIGN ME ON THE LIPS WE THEN DRIFTED OFF TO SLEEP.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK SO DO YOU GUYS THINK ARIA SHOULD HAVE TWINS OR TRIPLETS AND IF SO WHAT GENDERS PLEASE HWLP ME OUT
IT WOULD MEAN I LOT TO ME THANKS ALOT TO WHO EVER HELPS.