14. A/N Reader Glossary

HEY GUYS! I KNOW THIS SAYS 14 BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I MADE THIS AFTER MAKING 13 OTHER PARTS. I MAY OR MAY NOT POST THEM IN ORDER, SCREW OCD!

Each (insert letter here) has a different meaning and will be put by each chapter name for some guidelines on what would be included in the chapter. Here's a little glossary, so you can read what you want without running into something you don't want to read and be big sad. ):

(S)-Sexual; the S means sexual, meaning the one shot is probably sexual or has sexual things in it. In all the chapters containing this letter (S), the characters will be age appropriate with nothing illegal going on. For age appropriate, I mean the characters will be aged up to a legal limit. All of them will be 18+ in said chapter. By illegal I mean rather taboo topics to many such as pro-shipping, pedophilia, incest, and anything of the like. Please do not recommend any one shots that deal with said topics. It makes me big sad ): I no like.

(F)-Fluff; On a lighter side, fluff! The F means fluff. All fluffy and happy content goes under this label. Dancing in the rain, cuddling and watching corny movies, cheesy pick up lines, and working at a ice cream shop to see the favorite customer all count as fluff! Please do request fluff! I love a good fluff!

(A)-Angst; On the other hand, I also love the angst! Who doesn't love a little drama sometimes? All one shots with a (A) by the chapter name falls under the category of angst. If you don't like angst, I don't recommend it. Sometimes I make the chapters big sad ):

(T)-Teen/Tension; If it has a (T) by the chapter name, it means the chapter could get borderline sexual or have some 13+ swear words! (Not that swear words are 13+, I just usually associate the rating teen with swear words and borderline sexual things). No graphic descriptions in these chapters, just teasing and swearing! This rating may go along with an (A) or a (F), but I may only put (T) just to show it will have some debatable topics.

(D)-Depressing; Sometimes the author is in a mood to write the most depressing things that come to mind in the moment. Did I just refer to myself in third person? Yes, yes I did. The (D) oneshots often end with a lighter note because even the author likes to see a light at the end of the tunnel, especially for big sad characters. Sometimes they won't though, and that's why I put the (D), just in case they do so that the reader ist very big sad, rather than big sad. Very big sad looks like this -> ))):

(L)-Light Read; Nothing to deep or entertaining about these chapters. Sometimes I just feel like writing random shit and plot-lines that will never get finished, and sometimes I put them in here. They might have a second part or a third, but it's really just me having a word vomit when I want to write something mediocre and relaxed.

(II)/(III); Means 2nd(II) or third(III) part. This is a sequel to a previous chapter. You could probably get by with only reading this chapter, but if you want a little more context, go to the first part/previous parts.

(#/#); when two genres are combined. For example (D/T) is equivalent to depressing/teen. That probably means it can get pretty depressing, but also has some swears and/or suggestive scenes. Or (A/T) for example. Mostly an angst plot line but with some swears and/or suggestive scenes.

Feel free to leave recommendations on any chapter at any given point! If you have a suggestion but don't feel like commenting, my DM's are always open too! I quite enjoy writing these little oneshots more than I thought I would, and I love them because I can think as far outside the box as possible and I don't have to explain any further than the given chapter itself!

P.S: I may update this chapter as needed so that if a new rating comes up, it can be added to the glossary to make the viewer big happy!

(: