Part- 11

"Wake up Jaan, it is already 9 am." Arnav awakens his Khushi.

Khushi opened her eyes and looked at him,while sneaking her arms around his neck.

"Let us wish each other good luck. To rock the day." He said kissing on her nose.

Smile Faded from her face, and her eyes showed vulnerability.
Feeling her, he cupped her cheeks, "No Jaan. Please don't do this to yourself. Today you are going to show what you are. You have to leave this fear today and move on. For yourself and for ourselves."

Khushi nodded her head determinedly.
'I shouldn't let my fear rule me this time. I want to win and make Arnav also win.'

AR Designs-
Arnav's Cabin-
"Deal accepted." Anjali handshakes with ASR.
ASR smiled evilly inwardly.

'Mrs. Anjali Jha, you don't know what you have signed for! This Deal is going to be the best deal of your life.' Arnav thought.

"By tonight, you will be getting the designs from our designers and also the finest material." Arnav said to Anjali.

"Wow, impressed ASR," Anjali said raising her eyebrows.

"You will be impressed more in the future, Mam." Aman said.

Anjali smiled looking at them.

At night, Anjali was waiting at her office to waiting for the supplies from AR.

In AR
"Akash. Aman everything is going as per plan right?" Arnav asked looking outside the window.

"Yes, Arnav don't worry. As per our plan, Shyam spiked Anjali's man who is exporting drugs and got replaced by himself." ,said Akash.

Anjali smiled seeing the supplies truck but got shocked after opening it.
She gulped more seeing the police and media there.
"What the hell are all these doing here?ASR You cheated me how can you. I don't know you are person like this." She tried turning the tables, forgetting she is playing ASR not with Arnav the college student.

"Mrs. Jha, Don't try to act smart. We all know who is behind this." Said the officer.

He shown a video, where Anjali is instructing the driver to export the drugs without anyone's notice.

There in Shantivan, Khushi was sitting in her room and reading a novel.
She felt someone behind her,
"Don't even try to move. Otherwise, this knife will dig into your neck, this time no there is no Arnav to save you." Said the person.

Khushi stood not reacting.

"What you thought? I will leave you so easily. That too after making me lose everything. Never today I am going to finish the unfinished business on that day." The person laughed evilly.

"I want to see you lying down in the pool of blood and Whimpering in pain." She smiled evilly.

Khushi's heart started to thud with fear, but she didn't show it on her face.

"By the way, you don't know why I am killing you right? Then listen to me now, the reason is because of you my Adil is not with me today. Because of you, he is in Jail today." She shouted like a maniac that scared Khushi to the core.

Shagun pushed Khushi onto the floor and was going to hit her with the knife, But Khushi was saved by Arnav in a nick of time.

Shagun was caught by the officers, they handcuffed her and took her away before she do something more horrible.

Arnav hugged Khushi to his heart and kept his head in hers.
"Everything is over now. No one can harm us."

Adil is a lover of Shagun, who got attracted to Khushi's beauty and rape her. But I time Arnav saved her and Adil was punished for this. No one knows Adil was Shagun's boyfriend. She is obsessed with him. And when because of Khushi he was prisoned, she started to loath Khushi.

After a year,
Arnav and Khushi welcomed their little angel named, Arushi.
She is a mix of both Arnav and Khushi.
She posses the naughtiness of her mother and temper of her father.
She is the world of Arshi.

                            ♣︎The End♣︎