Chapter 12

~~~~~Solaria's POV~~~~~
After I saw Tina leave, I sighed and leaned into Shayde. "Shaydeeeeee..." I said, whining a little. Well he IS ignoring me, so I have a right to whine! "Yes?" Shayde asked me as I latched onto his arm. "How come you haven't been paying attention to me..?" I asked. He sighed. "Solia... I've just been stressed... I'm sorry.." I sighed as I kissed his cheek. "We need to start getting serious now." I heard Ari say. "What would be the use of us starting something with those three girls? They haven't found their new "toy" yet." Shayde said. "He has a point you know.." Mio said. I nodded. "But I have a feeling that they're going to make someone we all know as their project... First they'll be a puppet, then a "toy", until finally they become a complete turned member of their group." I said. We were all getting very serious now. It sort of made things uncomfortable between us all, however we knew we had to talk about it. "That is true... For all we know, it could be that girl we just met.." Mio said. I shook my head. "No. It'd be someone weaker than her." "Someone like.." "Like who?" Ari asked us, a bit impatiently. "Someone like Rainia." Shayde said. "Why her?" Mio asked. "Because she is breaking down at the moment, and she has no violent powers that we know of. They'd want her because she'd be easy to control. Plus she's known by everyone at this school, which would add to the group's popularity if Rainia joined them." He explained. "Oh. That doesn't sound good.." Ari rolled her dark brown eyes. "You don't say? I thought that it was going to be happiness and rainbows of she joined their group!" She said, her voice laced with heavy sarcasm. "You did?" Mio asked, confused. ' Well he is technically a water fish so I forgive him..' I thought. Apparently I was the only one for Shayde sighed and Ari smacked Mio over the head. "Dumbass!" She yelled. We all laughed nervously...