15

Aemonds pov
We walk in and she says "ser Varrick?" "yes princess?" He asks her "keep post outside and let no one else in" she says and he nods "yes your Grace" daemon stands "I got your letter from Dyana. Why did you call such a secret meeting?" Coming over to her and he checks her and she stops him with a soft hand on his cheek "I'm okay" he nods and rhaenyra asks "what happened?" "My mother is out of control. She needs to be stopped." I say. Yes she's all I had...but she blinded me from the love of my life and turned me against her and I'm turn against the rest of my family.

"What did she do? Brother are you okay?" Rhaenyra asks. It's the first time she's ever called me that. Brother. "She visited me gave me an ultimatum" Daenys says. Daemon says "she tried to turn you against us" getting it. "She wants Daenys to go before the great council and denounce rhaenyra and have them make her queen." I tell them. "What? If I have it my way Daenys will be my heir" rhaenyra says. Daenys says "she told me to do this or lose aemond. That she's going to call off our betrothal and wed him to someone else" I say "in my mothers head you, because of jace, Luke and Joffrey, are not fit to rule. She looks down on Daenys and how she came to be. And she looks down on you rhaenyra for making more. She'd rather have Daenys than have you and your sons. She figured that Daenys would bend to her will and do it. And bend to her will more once we're wed and I'm her king consort, and she's queen. Daenys refused to choose between us and my mother came to me told me that Daenys called off the betrothal and does not love me. She tried to get into my head the way she always has. She's sending letter to ask for a betrothal to one of the dornish princesses...I forget which one. She's not going to let me marry Daenys."

Daemon says "rhaenyra gets crowned in a few days." Daenys speaks "I had a vision. Two visions actually. It showed me what will happen if I accept and what will happen if I deny...the future is brighter if I accept...I accept being your heir mother" rhaenyra kisses her forehead "you and I will do great things daughter." With a smile. "My mother will not rest until she gets what she wants" I speak.

Daemon says "Alicent is committing treason. Conspiracy. Black mail. Charge her as your first duty as queen rhaenyra. And all of her followers" I say "Criston cole is her lackey. Larys strong is as well. Many others. Criston disgraced his cloak in more ways than one." "They all will be charged accordingly. But we have to play it smart. Daenys play into her hand. Say you want aemond. And will do anything to have him. If she still refuses you to him go to dragonstone and wed in secret. Come back and play into her say you needed to mourn you and Aemonds love and that your back and ready to take me down. I will then call a meeting in the great hall. She will come with her men and try and ask for answers. One of the prisoners from the cells will be there as a ploy for who I'm charging. Alicent and her followers will meet a dragon. Aeraxes always did have a knack for human flesh" she tells us the plan. Daemon says "Alicent will go for it. She's not the brightest" I chuckle. "So it's settled" I say and she nods "it is settled"