19

Aemonds pov
We've spent our time on dragonstone beneath the sheets. Learning eachothers bodies, our likes and dislikes as husband and wife. It's not all we've been doing, we often just cuddle and talk or she reads a book to me as we do so. Now we must face kingslanding. We walk to where vhagar and Aeraxes are resting. She's been nervous about today. "Look at me my love" she does worry in her eyes, and I take her face in my hands softly stroking her cheeks making her eyes flutter closed "I won't let anything happen to us. To you. Okay? If our plan doesn't work for whatever reason, I'm taking you and we're going to fly far away from here. We'll live our lives without the drama and full of happiness and our future children won't have to live in fear of what could happen. This I swear to you"

She's frozen telling me she's seeing a vision. I pull her to my chest and stroke her hair as Aeraxes grunts and nudges her worried. And surprisingly Vhagar does too. I stroke the dragons saying "Ziry iksos Sȳrī" she is well.

She comes out of it and I ask her "what did you see?" Resting my forehead on hers. "We need to go...right now" she tells me worried. "Why? What is going on?" I ask following her lead helping her onto Aeraxes "if we don't make it in time, the plan will fail and they will die" she tells me. I nod and get on vhagar.

We rush to kingslanding and we get to the dragonpit and I ask "why are they here upstairs and not at the throne room" "they moved it here...aemond...we're the beasts below the boards" she reveals. She flies Aeraxes through the floor and people panic and run and die. I follow suit "aemond" my mother greets and I see the dornish girl and she smiles my way coming over and vhagar roars as does Aeraxes, making them step back.

I get off of vhagar and help her off of Aeraxes "what's the meaning of this" my mother snaps

I get off of vhagar and help her off of Aeraxes "what's the meaning of this" my mother snaps. "I will not be wed to her mother." I tell her. "Yes you will the documents have been drawn and-" I chuckle "good luck with them going through. I'm already wed. To the woman I love and one you tried to take away from me and force into your schemes. Enough." She notes the healing cut on our lip "you didn't."

"I did...and if the gods are good you'll be a grandmother in 9 moons" I say. "Alicent, criston cole, Larys strong, Otto Hightower" rhaenyra says a crown on her head now as she continues the list. "You stand accused of treason, you stand accused of conspiring against your kings last wishes and the crown, you stand accused of the murder of Harwin strong, of many others as well, you stand accused of the kidnapping and abuse of Daenys Targaryen...how do you plead" guards come with Luke and Jace held with a knife pressed to their throats "you cannot do this" Alicent snaps. I take out my knives and throw them at their keepers freeing my nephews. "I can. Add another charge of attempted murder" rhaenys says. "I plead with you that you don't." Alicent says kneeling before her "where was your mercy when you tried to usurp my throne? When you just tried to have my sons killed" rhaenyra says

Alicent and the others try to run and Daenys looks my way worried and I say "I really wish things could be different mother but all you care for is yourself....dracarys" and the dragons end them. My mother and Criston find cover though and they're still alive. I look to rhaenyra and she says "don't worry about it aemond. Guards take them" and they're taken and thrash the whole way.