Sudden Attack

(This is a timeline where Dark Choco and Dsrk Cacao Apologies to each other and in good terms,Dark Choco has returned to the Cacao Kingdom and become the prince)

The Cacao Kingdom,a kingdom fill with snow yet beautiful.Surrounded by tall Cacao walls,watch tower every side of it,rule by Dark Cacao Cookie and by his side his very first watcher and his most trusted cookie Caramel Arrow Cookie.
Even after Dark Cacao Cookie banished her,she is still loyal to him no matter what.
After He found out about Affogato Cookie he banished Affogato Cookie and make Caramel Arrow cookie as his most trusted watcher.

~Reader pov~

Dark Cacao is talking to Caramel Arrow about hiring more watcher since there's only 3 and that include Caramel Arrow Cookie herself.

*Bang*
The door of the throne room was burst by none other than the second watcher."Apologies for interrupting my king but THE KINGDOM IS UNDER ATTACK!" She shout."What's the situation" Caramel Arrow ask."The third watcher has join the battle alongside prince Dark Choco Cookie but severe cake monster is attempting to destroy the wall!" The second watcher replied."Caramel Arrow Cookie,help Dark Choco fight the cake monsters,if my theories are right Dark Enchantress Cookie might want to Take over the Earthbread again" Dark Cacao command."Yes,my king" Caramel arrow replied."Lead the way"She said."Follow me" The second watcher said leading both of them to the front gate.

After arrive they saw a bunch of soldier has been unconscious while the the other was injured.There they saw the third watcher struggle to attack about 5 big cake monster at the same time.Caramel Arrow and the second watcher rush towards him to help.

~Caramel Arrow pov~

I shoot 3 cake monster making them fall while the second and third watcher attack the other two cake monster."Thank you for the help" the third watcher said."Where's the prince?"I ask."Your highness is fighting cookie of darkness with general Crunchy Chip Cookie" he replied."Don't let the cake monsters destroy the Cacao walls,I'll help prince Dark Choco Cookie" I said running towards the forest where Dark Choco is said to be.

I arrive at the forest to see Crunchy Chip Cookie fighting Red Velvet Cookie and his cake werehound while Dark Choco Cookie is fighting Affogato Cookie"That cookie-" I said running towards him and try to slice him using my blade but he manage to dodge."Caramel Arrow Cookie,just the cookie I was looking for" Affogato said."You still haven't give up huh?.Dark Cacao will rise again! no matter how many times he fall" I said readying my bow to shoot and nodded at Dark Choco signalling I will attack from the back.Dark Choco swing his sword towards Affogato Cookie while I try to shoot Affogato but he keep dodge all the arrow I shoot.

The fight goes on about 20 minutes and I can see the prince is getting exhausted trying to defeat Affogato cookie.
"This is taking way too long,why don't we speed this up a little?" Affogato said with a smirk.He rise his stuff creating a glow around it and point it towards Dark Choco Cookie.A poison blade created by Affogato stuff and fly towards Dark Choco.

It was as if the time was slowing down,Dark Choco eyes widened by suprise,poison blade fly towards him.I quickly push the prince out of the way and felt a sharp pain on my right waist,looking down,my eyes widened and I realize the poison blade had hit me and my body weakened.My whole body hurt, pain is everywhere and I felt my body collapsed to the ground,my eyes getting heavier,slowly closing my eyes as my vision become blurry."Forgive me,my king..."I said as I closed my eyes.

~Dark Choco pov~

"No!" I shout as I watch Caramel Arrow collapsed to the ground as poison blade hit her.I run and stab Affogato on his arm and knocked him out.
I rush towards Caramel Arrow's unconscious body and pick her up bridal style and run as fast as I can towards the Kingdom."please don't die,please no,no,no,no" I muttered as I finally reach the kingdom."She needs healer quick!" I shout.
All healers rush towards me and carry Caramel Arrow to the Medical tent.

I wait outside the teant when suddenly the healer from the tent shout for help from the other healer.All healer rush inside the tent,I become worried of Caramel Arrow,its all my fault,if only I dodge that blade then she won't be in this situation.

I look up to see my father rushing towards me and hug me,almost stumbled backwards but managed to keep my balance."Are you alright my son?" Father ask me."I'm fine,but Caramel Arrow is injured by Affogato Cookie".My father tighten his grip on me and try to comfort me "If only I was stronger,if I was fast enough than maybe she didn't have to save me.This is all my fault,I'm sorry father..." I said as I felt tears running down my cheek as I buried my face more into my father shoulder."It is not your fault my son,Affogato is the one to be blame so don't blame yourself.He said patting my head then the healer come out of the tent."How is she?" Father ask and let go of the hug now both of us facing towards the healer."I'm sorry my king but,*sigh*she didn't make it" The healer said.My eyes widened,my eyes full of tears "Her strawberry jam has been mixed with a poison made by coffee magic and it seems like the poison is created by using a forbidden magic too so this poison was made to kill the cookie instantly" The healer continue."I understand,I will announce her fall" Father replied.
"Its all my fault,no,no,no,no,no,
no,no,no,no,no,no!" I screamed in denial,she's not dead right? No,this must be a dream,a nightmare.My father once again hug me and start comforting me again."Its not your fault and never is,don't blame yourself" He said."Lets get back to the castle and get some rest okay?" He said and I just nodded.

We arrived at the castle and I just walk to my room.I closed the door and sit on my bed.My father knocked on the door and come in my room.He sit beside me and I just stared at the floor,the scene keep replaying in my head.Father hug me and humm a song to calm me " mother..." I whispered,this is the song mother used to humm whenever I can't sleep back when I was a child,slowly I fall asleep.

~Dark Cacao pov~

He's asleep,I slowly laid him down on his bed "rest well,my son" I said,smilling at my son.It hurts seeing him like this,he keep blaming himself although its not his fault.

I walk outside the castle and cleared my voice to catch the kingdom attention.
"Our kingdom was attacked by the cookie of darkness but our soldier has manage to defeat them" the whole kingdom is cheering while some are sad as they know the real reason I speak."As we all know nothing is free in this world,so too our victory and today,someone has sacrifices their self for the sake of our kingdom" the crowd has become silent some even shock on hearing the word 'someone' as sacrifice.
"That cookie is none other than..." I took a deep breath before announcing it "Caramel Arrow Cookie" I finally said it."Many cookie gasp in suprised some even cried."Caramel Arrow Cookie has fall in the battle" I said again.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N

(The first chapter and already angst,I'm sorry I know I should put a warning first I just don't know where to though I probably will edit the info chapter for the angst warning)