Vision and Ambition

~y/n pov~

The city is not as lively as I thought it would be.While on our way,Thoma and Ayaka explained to me about the vision hunt decree and about the resistance that was form under Sangonomiya in Watatsumi Island.

"Since you haven't been here before,there's a place I want to show you" Thoma said."You can go ahead,I want to walk around the city for a bit.How about we meet back at Komora Teahouse?" Ayaka suggest."Sure,well then see you later my lady!" Thoma then take my hand."See you two soon" Ayaka then walk away.Thoma and I begin walking to wherever he wants to show me.

"This is....." "This is the Statue of Omnipresent God,and those thing on its wings is the vision that was taken away from its owner" I looked up the statue and start to wonder 'what does those people feels when their vision is taken? Did no one object at all when their vision is taken?'
"Thoma,can you explain more about visions?" I ask and look at him.

"Sure"

"when a person's ambition reaches a certain strength,the gods look upon them with favor.In other words,a person's Vision represents their ambition" Thoma explained.

"Visions represents ambition....doesn't that means when their visions is taken,it also mean their ambition is taken?" I ask."Yes,that's true.Which is why the resistance was form.Those who afraid of losing their vision and are against the Vision Hunt Decree all go to the Watatsumi Island to work under the command of Sangonomiya divine priestess,Sangonomiya Kokomi.She's actually the one that heals you when you were unconscious" Thoma said."I have another question,is that okay?" I ask."Sure thing" "Can you explain to me about the Seven?" It just out of curiosity."Hmmm,I don't know much about the seven but when the traveler comes to visit the Teahouse perhaps you can ask her about the Seven" Thoma replied and look at the sky."It's gotten quite late,we should probably go to Komore Teahouse now,don't want to make milady waiting any longer" He said.

We were about to walk away until.....

"Halt!" A group of soldiers stop us."Under the name of the Vision Hunt Decree and the Almighty Shogun comand,your Vision will be taken in the 100th Vision ceremony" The guards then ties Thomas's hands while he tries to fight but it no use."Let him go!" I shout and charge at them but two more guards come and hold both my arms.

It's been a few minutes and there are crowds watching at the back.I stare at the crowd while thinking of a way to escape and free Thoma but then a lady walk in front of the statue and turn towards Thoma.She raise her hand and a circle of electricity form on it and face it towards him.

Then,Thoma's Vision begin to shake on his belt and flew in the lady direction but before it could reach her,a girl with white dress and blonde hair suddenly jump and snatch that Vision.the two guards that was holding me let go of me and charge at the girl along with another guard that was guarding Thoma but the girl then summon a sword on her hand and knock out the guards with electricity then I run towards Thoma and tries to untie the rope but the lady stop me by sending lightning towards my hands.

The lady walk down from the statue towards us,she walk on what seems like a platform made from electricity.

"Capable of using elemental energy without a Vision..." the lady starts,she look very terrifying.

"You are an exception,it appears"

"Exceptions... the enemy of Eternity"

The lady then float and a huge amount of electricity power surrounded her.The girl(traveler)summon her sword again and ready to fight.

A sword come out of the lady chest(somehow)and she pull it ou then point it to the air.

"You will be inlaid upon this statue"

The lady point her sword to her right and everything that surrounded us start to shattered as if it was made of glass and dark void now surrounded us as bothe me and the girl tried to reach out but fail.

Suddenly,the ground appears and one by one of what seems like a shrine gates rise from the ground surrounding us and there we saw the lady sitting on air like meditating.She open her eyes and charge at us immediately.

"There is much to verify about both of you"
She said.

The girl from before summon her sword and there's no way I'm going to just stand and watch so I tried to summon a weapon to which to my suprise work.I manage to summon a bow with the colour if dark brown and white and the middle of it is swirl of both colour.

I manage to summon a bow with the colour if dark brown and white and the middle of it is swirl of both colour

(how your bow looks like)

The girl fight combining electricity with her sword while the lady fight using a spear.I try to help her by shooting the lady using my bow from long distance.

The fight went on for about an hour,that lady is just too strong to defeat and both the girl and I are exhausted but we keep fighting and fighting.

The girl infused her sword with electricity and I split my bow to half and both of us charge towards the lady but the lady was faster and stronger as she strike us down with spear.We both scream in pain and the girl fall unconscious while I stood in one knee,breathing heavily.

The scenery before us change again as we are now back at the scene where it all started."Can you hear me!?h-hey wake up!"
I try to wake the girl up but she didn't wake up.A floating child rush towarda the both of us and also try to wake the girl up"Wake up wake up!" She shout in panick and worried.

The lady turn around to us and walk towards us.She is now holding a sword as she walk and infused it with electricity.I crouch in front of the girl,facing the lady and put both may hand in front of the girl's body to protect although its no use.

The lady hold her sword with both her hands and hold it high to the air,preparing to strike.She was about to strike but then a spear fly to her face as she blocked it using her sword,sending a powerful force of wind combined with electricity,sending all of us flying.

Thoma manage to catch us and he quickly carry the girl and hold my hand as we run and jump over the cliff to another and Thoma rush us to the Teahouse.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

I can't believe I just write the whole scene haha......