I must protect protect her

~Reader pov~
"I see,track down that person and bring them to the base,make sure not to get caught"."Yes sir!" The shumatsuuban ninja then disappeared to thin air.

"My lord?" Ayato then turn around to be meet by his housekeeper."Ah,Thoma,perfect timing" Ayato put one hand on his chin and the other below."Someone was caught sneaking on the estate and I believe it's the fatui agent.y/n must have something they want or they just want to get rid of her"
Thoma looked at Ayato,shocked."G-Get rid of her!? for what my lord,what could the fatui possibly want from her that they want her dead?" Thoma ask."I'm not sure,we have to wait for the shumatsuuban to catch them.Thoma,keep an eye on y/n and make sure she's safe.Keep your guards up,you may go now" Ayato said."Yes,my lord" Thoma then walk to search for y/n around the estate.

~Thoma pov~

After hearing the words of my lord I quickened my pace to search for y/n around the estate.Although it hasn't been a week since she's here,I feel like she can be trusted,it's like she's a part of my family already and I want to protect her.

After a few minutes of searching I finally found her but uhhhh....

"y-y/n!?,What are you doing there!"
y/n,is on top of the roof-
How did I not see her in the first place!?

"Hi Thoma! the view here is so much prettier" she said.
"y/n,that's dangerous!you might fall and worst you might get injured!" I shout.
"Alright,alright,I'll get down..." she then jump off the roof and landed on the ground.

~y/n pov~
I jump off the roof and landed on the ground.Thoma rush towards me with worried."Are you okay?did you get hurt!?"
He ask technically shaking me right now.
"I'm fine and stop shaking me" I said.He then let go off me "Sorry,but please don't do that again,I don't want you to get hurt" He said. Maybe....I can trust him "Alright,I won't" I said."Good,lets get inside now,it's already sunset" Thoma said and drag me inside.