Sneak attack

~y/n pov~

"My lord,my lady, We're here!" We are at the kitchen and there is a table full with foods and there sits the man with pale blue hair and a girl with light blue hair.Her hair reminds me of snow.
"Thoma!and you must be y/n,I'm Kamisato Ayaka,delighted to make your acquaintance
"Nice to meet you Ayaka" I said."I believe I haven't introduce myself,I'm Kamisato Ayato,delighted to make your acquaintance,
sit here and join us for dinner both of you" Ayato said gesturing for us to sit with them.

I sit beside Ayato and Thoma sit beside Ayaka with facing us.

We finished eat and a guard come "Sir,the 'paperwork' is here" the guard said."I see,bring it to our 'place' I will take care of it" Ayato said."Yes sir" The guard then leave us."It seems you have to go back to work brother..." Ayaka said looking down."I apologies Ayaka but I have to deal with this 'paperwork' or else it won't be done" Ayato stands up bid his farewell to us."Well,it is quite late now,I think we should probably go to sleep" Thoma said.We all stands up and says goodnight to each other.

I walk towards the room I'm staying and close the door.I then open the closet to find a night gown and wear it."I'm not tired yet....maybe I could go to the garden for a while" I said to no one.

I went to the garden and admire the flowers here.The moon shine brightly in the sky,I hear some rustle in the bushes.

I got closer to it,and someone jumps out and push me backwards making me fall on my back.'This must be the fatui Ayato was talking about' the fatui then pulls out a knife out of nowhere and try to stab me but I hold his hand preventing him from doing it."Come on,be a good girl and surrender yourself to the fatui" He said."Never!" I shout and kick him in his stomach.He growl in pain "You stupid descender!" He shout and  dash towards me."Ack!"He slash the side of my throat and blood come out of it.

I held the place he slash to stop the bleeding but it's no use,I start to feel dizzy and panting heavily.My vision start to get blurry,my body went limp and I was about to fall when someone caught me "Kamisato art: Suiyuu!" was all I heard before I pass

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N

I do realise that this chapter is shorter than the other but I kinda ran out of idea to continue this chapter so yeah,anyway I just wanna say thank you for reading this chapter,I'm going to try make it longer next time.Till next time🦋