Traveler from another world

~y/n pov~

It's been 3 days since the fight take place and I learned from Thoma and Ayaka that the girl I team up with was the traveler named Lumine and her companion named Paimon.Thoma also told me that the lady we fought before was none other than the Raiden Shogun,the Electro Archon.Lumine has woke up after being unconscious for a day and half,we are having a few conversations and she told me She is looking for her brother while seeking for all the Archon for more clues.

"Speaking of Archons,can you explain to me about the seven,vision and other nations?" I ask."Sure but what for?" Paimon ask me back."Ah.....you see, I kind of lost my memories so I don't remember anything about this world that's why I ask" I said.
"I hope you'll get your memories back soon" Lumine said."Thank you" I replied.

"So, what do you want to know first?" Lumine ask me.We are currently on our way to Watatsumi Island to join the resistance and I join because there's no way I'm going to let anyone else suffer from losing their vision."Hmm... what about the vision and their elements.Thoma already explained that Vision represents the person ambition and thats that" I said.

"Alright, there's 7 elements in this world.Anemo is wind,Geo is earth,Electro is Electricity,Dendro is plants,Hydro is water,Pyro is fire and lastly Cryo which is ice" Lumine start to explain."A vision grant you the ability to control one of the elements and the design of it depends on where you got your Vision,now this lead to The Seven.The Seven is the seven Archon which ruled over the seven nation,each Some Archon has a name used by their citizens while some used their own name.The Anemo Archon is Barbatos,the Geo Archon is Morax but the citizens called him Rex Lapis,the Electro Archon is Baal but here they called her the Raiden Shogun,the Dendro Archon is Buer but I'm not sure what name she used as I haven't been to Sumeru yet.I don't know what's the Hydro Archon name is but the Pyro Archon name is Murata" Lumine said."The Archons sure love to use a lot of names huh" I said.
"They sure did" Paimon said.

"The Seven Archon is also a god,Barbatos is the God of Freedom,Morax is the God of Contract,Baal is the God of Eternity,Buer is the God of Wisdom,the Hydro Archon is the God of Justice,Murata is the God of War and the Tsaritsa is the God of Love(I think)"
Lumine said.

We have arrived at Watatsumi Island and this place is so pretty like a fairytale.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N

I run out of idea for this story,I'm so sorry I know I had abandoned two of my books already but all my books are created by my imagination and my imagination is all about
genshin impact so I have no idea on how to continue this story anymore.

Since I won't be continuing this story anymore,all reader are allowed to continue this story or just rewrite it how you like it but of course ask for permission first so that I know you're not stealing.

Bye now,
Yuri🦋