Where,Who am I?

~Reader pov~

The sun rises at the beautiful nation,cold breeze past by,there stood a beautiful estate with a few guard stood at the entrance.Meanwhile,a girl wake up in a room,confuse on why she's there.

~??? pov~

Opening my eyes only to be meet by a warm sunlight,shielding my eyes,I slowly sit up scanning my area.
I'm currently sitting on a single bed,there's a
small table beside the bed,the room is nicely decorated.

The door opened and revealed a man with golden hair,wearing red clothes and holding a tray with what I think food or something.
"Oh,your awake!" He walk towards me and handed me the tray."Please eat this,I'm gonna inform my lord that you're awake" He then walk out of the room.
...

Should I eat? it could be poison but he seems harmless,guess I'll just eat not like I have choice anyway.

I eat the food he gave me and drink the water but..."This taste bitter,probably medicine...".The door opened this time reveal a man with pale blue hair wearing white clothes and dark purple gloves.His clothes seems elegant,he must be from noble family."Do you feel any better?" He ask."Yes" I replied.He then walk towards me and sat beside me"Let me make this clear,you are currently at Kamisato Estate belong to the Kamisato Clan" He start "Do you know why you're here?" He ask,looking at me.I think for a moment,how did I ended up here actually?Did he brought me here?If so then do I know him?.

I shake my my head slowly as answer
"I found you lying unconscious near the beach surrounded by fatui,after defeating them I brought you straight here.So,how did you faint there and why is the fatui after you?" He ask again.
"I don't know..." I replied."Hmm...,what's your name" He ask."My name is-"

Wait,what's my name?,what is fatui? "I-" I stop halfway trying to remember but my mind is just blank."Do you not remember?" He ask.
"I don't......sorry" "It's fine,what about
'y/n',how does that sound?"He ask "I like it..." "Then it settle,for the time being you are y/n until we found out about your name" He said,I nodded with a small smile."You can go out if you want but don't get too far,the fatui is still after you.There's some clothes in the wardrobe you can wear,if you need anything you can ask Thoma.I must take my leave,see you later y/n".He said and walk out of the room."See you..." I replied.

...

Now what?
I just sit there in bed not knowing what to do,should I stay here or just explore this place?
Hmmmm let's explore,I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be here for a long time.

I quickly slip off the clothes I'm wearing and slip into a new one.

(You can choose one or imagine you're wearing something in Inazuma style,its up to you ;)

"I look good actually...." I muttered while looking at myself in the mirror.I then tied my h/c hair into a bun/pigtails/ponytail as a finale touch,"Much better" I said as I spin in front the mirror.

I open the door,ready to head out obly to be met by the man with golden hair again."Oh,looks like you're doing alright.How do you feel?" He ask."I feel better after taking the medicine" "That's great and remember to take it whenever you feel in pain" "Alright,I'll remember that" "I'm Thoma,the housekeeper of Kamisato Estate and I believe my lord gave you the name y/n?" "Yes,nice to know you Thoma" "Since you can go out,how about I show you around the estate?" He ask."That would be nice thank you" I replied."Alright!follow me,I'll show you everything!" He said as he drag me and run "Thoma! slow down" I said while laughing.

~Reader pov~

In the bushes,a shadow figure was watching the two as they running around the Kamisato Estate.

Holding a small knife at the back,they are just about to strike- "Hey you! What are you doing there!" Someone shout."tch" The person then run into the Chinju Forest

"Hey,get back here!" The guard then chase the figure into the forest but the person has vanished into thin air before the guard manage to caught them."They might be a threat,I must inform this to Lord Kamisato"
The guard then went back to the estate to report the commissioner about the figure

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

I spent days writing so the update is pretty slow not gonna lie.Sorry for that,anyway I usually update when it weekdays but at random time and it depends on my mind wether I have any idea what to write