❀ • 『 PROLOGUE 』• ❀

The beginning of a long adventure begins...

How do I begin?

So, this is the beginning of a new journey, with a different yet similar goal. The goal is to be able to Master/Become pro at telekinesis. But of course I can't really do that without GAINING telekinesis first. I will do this using a subliminal playlist and meditation. This " prologue" is most like going to be long and packed with information regarding my journey, explaining the important parts. So buckle up in your imaginary seatbelt and get on to reading!

Units

This journey is separated into 6 units, and each unit has at lease 2 stages. The current order is

Unit 1: MOVING/LIFTING OBJECTS
Unit 2: EVERYDAY USAGE
Unit 3: FLIGHT
Unit 4: COMBAT
Unit 5: LIFTING HEAVY/LARGE MASS THINGS
Unit 6: ELEMENTAL CONTROL

Unit 1- The main goal is to somewhat master moving and lifting objects, the basics of telekinesis, the base of my journey.
Unit 2- The main goal is to be able to use telekinesis to do everyday things and chores including but not limited to washing dishes, making my bed, cleaning up, etc. A good practice to train my abilities.
Unit 3- The main goal is kinda explained in the name, but I'll explain it anyways. The goal is be able to make life forms fly ( including myself ) at at least the height of 1 foot. It's a clean transition because flying would be something that is useful and I would use often.
Unit 4-The main goal is to be able to fight using my abilities. This will include be able to enhance the effectiveness of weapons, and even wielding them in battles. Which is wear the last stage of Unit 1 comes in handy. A goal I have for this unit is to be able to use 5-7-9 knives in battle. ( Like penny from RWBY ). I also want to be able to make the blast she can do with her weapons.
Unit 5- The main goal is to be able to lift things with a large mass. Most likely starting with beds and then dressers. I saved this one for later because when I Finish the other units my telekinesis with be trained. In the end I want to be able to Move/Lift cars and even buildings ( that leads into sub categories with I will cover later ).
Unit 6- The main goal here is to be able to control the elements and use them in everyday life, and in battle. This might be the longest unit. I want to be able to manipulate at least water,Fire,and earth. I will also train them to be used in battle like penny's power blast. One big point is that I want to be able to fight like Penney 😅

Sub Categories

These are smaller goals that aren't as important to do reach as check mark goals or central ( main ) goals. Like a bucket list of sorts. They are but not limited to:

-Pranking someone ( ghost prank )
- turn/on off light
- Sneaky spy mission ( a sneak past and spy on Someone )
- Float behind someone to see what there doing
- Animate stuffed animals and make a scene
- Stack boxes
- Make a meal without it being messy
- look for something under a table,chair etc
- Walk on water
- Do a REAL magic trick
- Save someone ( could be the littlest thing )
- pretend like I'm transforming
- Cheat in tag
- Make a slam dunk
- Win in dodge ball
- Kick a ball really high
- Multitask like a pro ( Something like Doing homework, while getting water, microwaving waffles, reading a book, and sweeping the floor )

Training

You know how people go to the gym to train and make there muscles stronger? You know how in school they say that your Brain is like a muscle and you can train it and make it stronger? I imagine telekinesis or any power for that matter is like that. I will train by not lifting weights ( eventually actually), but by lifting slightly heavier objects then what Im used to at the point. Remember, Moving thing is easier than lifting them so I'll try moving the item first. I'll do that but, I still have to keep my regular body in good shape. So I'll probably exercise more as well. I will have training sessions ( both for magical and physical ) stats.