✧ • 『 Week 2 』• ✧

• ꕤ『Introduction 』ꕤ •

< The second week of this amazing journey <3 I plan the strictly focus of my MA, and try to make as much possible progress as I can on mark 1, if not complete it....
____________________________________
< 🌳『Sunday』Oct.23/22
7:10pm
Oh how to start...
Wow my first natural results in days!

You know how I said I would test out my stamina right? Well that didn't go so well. The only reason why it's natural results is because of the morning before 10:17 am. I didn't really feel like taking videos of me pushing the tp off the pin, because I was still trying to figure out how my current abilities worked, but I was able to push it off around 2-3 times. In fact, the only videos I took of my abilities was at 10:17 and 11:20. 10:17 is when I tried to test out my stamina. It turns out I was able to hold it for 1 minute and 10 seconds a before my hand started to hurt. After I stopped it was very sore for a while, and the worst part was my abilities had to recharge. It took 1 hour and 3 minutes for me to have a faint trace of powers, and I haven't been able to see if I have regained my full abilities yet. Since today is Sunday, I decided to not meditate and I listened to my sub playlist instead which I added anther sub to. I'm going to try to see if my full abilities were returned yet, see you then!

7:39pm
So good news! My abilities have returned for the most part, and I was even able to push the tp of the pin in one try! I'm very relieved, and I don't think I'm going to test my luck again until my powers are stronger,  but then again, I'm how will I be able to train my stamina? I'm think I'm going to just going to get the very good MA and then try out my stamina gain, but I'm unsure. I have also decided that I'll note the big things that happened today in a separate planner, but I really don't junk that's important. I would also like to share some information I have collected throughout the years for mythical and magical hero's alike!

There are two categories  of Magical hero's ( usually known as magical girls but, you know diversity)
They are:
a) Chosen
b) Aspiring
Chosen magical heroes are regular people who were just chosen by a familiar ( a magical companion) and weren't trying to become a magical hero at all. They are instantly able to transform, and no long journey's we're required. They are few that I know of, but I know one that has an amino blog even though it's against there familiars rules. I don't have link, but they aren't completely obscure.
Aspiring magical heroes are what you'll most commonly find, although there starting to die out. They have to hit through a long process to be able to transform and there are few that have successfully transformed. I know one, but they kind of just disappeared. I do remember that they had a flower/nature concept though.
There are 3 main types of magical hero, they are:
1) Magical warrior- they are the most common. They are trying to transform and gain magical abilities to fight enemies. Some examples are: Precure, Sailor moon, Modoka Magica, and Card Captor Sakura
2) Magical Idol- They use their transforming abilities to spread happiness through there music. There practically j-pop idols that transform and use magic for there concerts. Some examples are: Aikatsu, and Kiriatto Pri Chan
3) Mahou witch- These are essentially just shoujo witches. They use basic magic and spells, but have a more cutesy twist. An example would be Little witch academia

Magical hero's are technically related to the mythical's, but not at the same time.

There are also two categories of mythical. They are:
Blood borne- They are born a mythical
Half blood- They gained there mythical title
The most common types of mythical are:
1) Shapeshifters- they are trying to shape shift into an animal, fantasy or real. The most common are DEFINITELY wolves.
2) Magi- They wield powers including but not limited to: Pyrokinesis, Hydrokinesis, Geokinesis, Telepahthy, Super speed, Flight, and of course telekinesis
3) Supernatural- They are supernatural beings like vampires, ghosts, and witches.
4) Mystical- they are more fairytale like creatures, like faeries and mermaids.