1-4

return

I accompany you in the end

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 1: Baby Gan

    Update time 2013-5-13 8:48:14 Word count: 2132

    People's lives are wonderful. Sometimes you get great opportunities before you know it, and these opportunities can change your life. so.

    When I hear her name, I know that her life is just like her name is the baby of the family. There are no grandparents who prefer sons and daughters, and there is no noisy parents. Although they only live in an underdeveloped country, there are The cute little friend can be crazy all over the mountain, and her family has not lacked anything to eat. What's more, the reputation of eating meat has spread to several nearby villagers. There is that little friend who can hold the bed after waking up at night. She eats the braised pork from her head, so she grew up in the envious eyes of her friends since she was a child. Even when she was ten years old, she added a little brother to the family, and her status did not change.

    Before the age of 20, Gan Baobao went to high school in a normal way. When he took the college entrance examination, he was admitted to a second-class university. At a young age, he also had two loves that he thought were beautiful, but he never finished three. This month makes her very helpless. Could it be that she is so bad? Why is she cheated on every time? I finally figured it out and let me live alone. He was very fond of her.

    After the age of 20, she was completely lucky. Speaking of which, it was counted from the day of her 20th birthday. It was her birthday celebration when friends met to climb the mountain, but it was really bad for three lovers to add her as a single as a light bulb. Ah, so when she was on the top of the mountain, she euphemistically proposed to play around by herself, but somehow she fell into a cave and picked up a white jade earring without a master, but she didn't expect it to be a space of its own. The magic weapon, a white jade earring. After returning home, he opened the space to inherit the original owner's inheritance exercises. Since then, he has become a news personality, because he finished reading the entire university library in one year, waving his sleeves without wearing it. She walked a page of a book and set foot on the road of walking tourism without telling her family. She has her footsteps everywhere in the north and south of the river. In one year, she has strong spiritual power in the space, and in 5;1 time, she became a monk who built a foundation. By the way Entered the world of cultivation, experienced slaughter and oppression, and became a qualified monk.

    Finally, when Gan Baobao was 25 years old, the family finally found out that their baby looked like a wandering world since then, and the mother rushed home and went home for a blind date.

    Although Baby Gan has a lifespan of 500 years now, she still obediently goes home and waits for marriage. Who makes her think about staying in the mundane world, guarding her parents, and practising her temperament.

    So Gan Baobao, who was 25 years old but still looked 17 or 18 years old, quickly got married with a 33-year-old major general. Speaking of which, the family backgrounds of the two families were really different by 108,000 miles. The two people who are optimistic about getting married, there is no love at first sight in the novel, and there is no life-saving grace.

    The fact is this, Gan Baobao bought a house and a villa for her parents in the city. The parents, the younger brother and the grandparents lived in together. Gan's mother would bring a vegetable basket to buy food every morning. When I went to a few women with the same hobbies, I met a woman named Liu Yulan. Sometimes the two would talk about the children and some women together. Mama Gan originally thought she was a neighbor's nanny. Mistress, when Liu Yulan was gathering with her good friend from school, she somehow talked about the daughter of the Gan family. Fang Yue, who was anxious about her son's life-long affairs, somehow thought of the son he was worried about, and wanted to let her son go. Look at the blind date, two unreliable women who were worried about their children decided to abduct their son and daughter to go on a blind date. There was no problem with the blind date. It was very good. Well, the man thinks that this girl is frank and simple, and Mo Fangyu, who has been living in a complicated life, has a good impression on him and agrees to marry. After going out to play for a few days, I was dragged home by Mama Gan a month later to find out that I was married. A confused marriage was completed in this way.