33-36

return

I accompany you in the end

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 33 Epiphany

    Update time 2013-6-12 10:40:32 Word count: 2100

    "Okay, don't think too much about it, we even have children and let's live in such a confused life. If you leave me, who will clean up the mess for you? , who has no bottom line for pampering you like me, you shouldn't just come to review it, tell me what you have to do with me" Mo Fangyu is always so gentle and patient in front of Gan Baobao, just like now he still I'm not unhappy with her deception, but I'm still coaxing her to be happy.

    "Of course I don't want to say this. Who made you so smart and turned people's eyes out?" Gan Baobao is a person who can go to the sky as long as you give her a ladder, so now Mo Fangyu can only smile helplessly, He is obviously criticizing you for comforting you now but blaming him all the fault. I really don't know what to say to her.

    Gan Baobao also knew that he was wrong now, so he honestly answered her husband's words, "I happened to get a few exercises when I was robbing others. Although you can't practice it, you should be able to learn from it. By the way, I will give you some pointers. This time, I should see those mutant animals that make me feel a sense of crisis, so we still need to increase our strength and insurance." Gan Baobao's tone was a little worried, and he mentioned her concerns.

    Mo Fangyu rested his chin on Bao Baobao's head and listened to her quietly. Thinking of the sad face on his father's face when he came back at night, he knew that the situation was very bad, but now let's comfort his little wife first." Mutated animals are evolving and humans are also evolving, and it has not yet reached such an uncontrollable scene, don't worry too much about these things for us men, you can just bring the children at home." Mo Fangyu's tone was very soft.

    Gan Baobao leaned on Mo Fangyu's arms and hung a smile on his lips. Yes, there are so many people, the sky is falling, and her husband is still living her life comfortably against her. There is no need to rush things about cultivation, be careful of the unstable foundation. It's not good to draw out demons.

    "Okay, let's get down to business. I chose an ancient martial arts book and some cultivation books for you to see and understand. It should help you in your cultivation." Gan Baobao straightened up and found an extra red book in his hand. Open the big red wooden box and put them in Mo Fangyu's hand around her waist.

    "Ancient martial arts?" Mo Fangyu is more interested in the ancient martial arts that he has heard about a lot, at least he knows a little about it.

    "It's a whip technique, and it happens that I have a good whip for you to use. Otherwise, I really don't have any weapons that I can come up with after practicing other things.

    Gan Baobao has always been very picky about the refining tools, and she has a little flaw. He didn't want to give it to someone.

    "Whipping?" Mo Fangyu's mouth twitched a little. His wife's ideas have always been unique, but he didn't object. Although she sometimes doesn't make a sound, when she's serious, it's basically the same. It's really enough, I just hope that the whip she gave him won't be so eye-catching, otherwise those boys will laugh at him behind his back.