Pilgrimage of Dreams 10

<Creating higher level item>

My next agenda after creating the jointed ball dolls is creating a higher level item.

For the higher level items, I have thought up of taking ideas of my modern knowledge. To not make use of modern knowledge is a foolish act.

As a fellow reincarnator, it is a must!

I don’t have the technological knowledge but I can make up of my lacking through sigils.

Somehow….

I am smart.

Not to mention, my control of my sea of consciousness has expanded exponentially after I open six of my chakras.

When my control over my sea of consciousness expanded, I unhesitatingly create my alter ego. Splitting myself from myself or birthing another me from myself.

It now in a literal sense truly becomes ‘Me, myself and I’. Hahahaha…

My alter egos are Judgment, Protector and Knowledge keeper.

I cannot see them but I can feel their presence.

Their presence is more solid when I sleep.

They are the presence I felt in my dreamland. They are my sense of security in the empty void of dream.

Judgment as of now can help me in making accurate judgment. Basically a yes or no alter ego, I haven’t fully understands this alter ego even though it is part of me.

So, I will stop my explanation short on there.

My second alter ego is Protector.

Protector will protect me… And it will… well… can…

Okay to be honest, I don’t have an in depth understanding of my alter egos. They are recently formed.

I thought of forming my alter ego and so they are formed, I don’t know in what personality it formed and in what attribute it was formed.

Humans are complex being, so of course, my alter ego will also be from whatever complex persona I have.

I will know in the future.

It was finding out and knowing my own self, understanding my-self better. My hidden self that I didn’t know, I will unravel them slowly.

The last alter ego, knowledge keeper is an evolved version of memory space. It is like memory space taking a life form. I will no longer need to assimilate whatever knowledge I gained.

The knowledge keeper alter ego will filter out whatever I see and know, making me remember what is to be remembered and clear out the unnecessary information.

What a great memory filter.

If I unlock my crown chakra, I could dive directly inside my sea of consciousness and come face to face with my alter ego that reside inside my inner consciousness.

It okay, I will eventually meet them someday.

While I was lost in thought, an aranya wood jointed ball doll came towards me.

The doll has a dress in its hand.

I instruct the doll to sew a dress.

The jointed ball dolls are all naked right now.

Of course they need clothes to cover themselves up!

I cannot let them go about their ways in commando forever.

If they wear clothes, their silicone hyper realistic mask will surely fool everyone.

The heart of doll gave them a breath of life and with how pure ether they used, they are lifelike. A breath of life and a life like persona, perfect decoy to fool people.