chapter 2

As I sat there in the lobby waiting for the manager to arrive ,I was in deep thoughts , will it work out, will I get this job? excuse me miss, the manager would like to see you, I looked up to see who spoke to me it was this cute , handsome young fine guy he was a worker here.

noticed the uniform he wore. thank you I said. let me lead the way, thanks again I spoke lowly he gave me a nod.

as I entered the managers office he stood up and greeted me nicely. come in have a sit.so you say you need this this job? he asked, yes sir I answered well you have it only if you can work till late since we have very important clients this summer.. thank you sir

and miss steele do me proud. I'll thank you again. so get going, and start working and change don't forget to check your new shift and what rooms you

will be working in okay thank you again.

I got directions from stranger to were the locker room was, I got there, I changed into my working uniform and went to employment manager to get the floor and rooms I would be working in.

Beatris POV

I was so scared to enter that room, as I went in got a very good greeting I thought he is pretty cool.as I sit down in his office he told me I could work here my heart wanted to jump out of my chest. I was so happy and greatful and I kept saying a lot of thank yóu's.

I walked out of the elevator on the 16th floor with my cleaning equipment I went into the first room no:45 which belonged to Mr Tomilson I cleaned it and dusted it.

and moved to the second room no:46 which belonged to Mr Horran, I cleaned it and dusted it then moved along to next room no:47 Mr payne I read my schedule list hmmm interesting names its like I have read them somewhere.

I moved along to the following room no:48 which belonged to a Mr malik I cleaned, dusted and finished up. I am almost done I have got 1 more room left, reality hits me I have a night shift too I sighed mom get better I am doing this for you.

I finished up mr malik room and went to the last room on my schedule no:49 Mr styles.