complaints and they met

as I entered the hotel room it was very untidy and dirty from my view I entered and settle my equipment on the floor I went to the kitchen got a big plastic bag and started picking up paper and bottles of vodka what the hell was going oon here lastnight probably a house party.

I washed the wasted plates and cleaned up the whole kitchen, I went to the bedroom and the bed was so messy I am sure people were screwing each other in here I started picking up tissues of the floor with disgust as I dumped it into the dustbin at the bathroom door.

eeww... disgusting there were 5 condoms. this people have got to respect the cleaners. i finished making the bed and putting dirty clothes in the laundry basket I went inside the bathroom there was water all over the place I cleaned the bathroom and decided to finish up.

I quickly ran to the

the living room and started sweeping cramps of the mattress and picked up all the solid stuff and toss it in the plastic bag.

after 15min I was done.as I turned to face the direction never saw I took the remote and pressed the blue botton and the curtains folded aside.

I saw a beautiful view 90 degree of manhatten I stared at it for a while it was breath taking. you are looking at that view as if its your first time seeing something like that, a voice said from behind I froze to my spot few seconds passed with silence I found my voice I am so sorry I didn't notice the time.

please don't tell the manager I just got the job today and I don't want to loose my job I just forgot I was suppose to be done already I .... before I could continue he interrupted me .its okay whats your name B***** is it that hard that you cant say it my name is tris I snapped okay.

oh mine is harry S.... before he could finish I barged in uhm Mr styles I know.

BEATRIS POV

I heard a voice saying 'you are looking at that view as if its your first time seeing something like that' I remembered. my heart skipped a beat because I had this feeling I was about to loose my job on my first day.

I turned to face the guy that just talked to me I saw a tall, lean guy with the curliest hair that stood in a quiff and his hair was all over the place. he wore a black skinny jean with a plain white shirt with white converse, he was so cute I have to admit.

I asked him not to tell the manager about what happened he said its okay in his sweet voice which was filled with kindness and understanding. I don't know why i got so nervous when he asked my name I stutter and had to give him my nick name tris.

where do I know you from? I asked because your face looks familiar I added. he's face expression was shocked he cleared his throat I am a very famous celebrity I am in a boy band called one direction. oh okay please excuse me I have to go I said and left.