This Bit....

(Y/n)'s POV

I've been avoiding Draco for a few days, he keeps trying to apologise to my face but behind my back, I hear him talking about how great Umbridge is.

It's like he's trying to make me hate him. Which is hard because obviously I still like him, but how could he be ok with this!

I was walking down the corridor with Sasha when I heard someone running up to us.

"(Y/n)! Wait up!" I turned with a deadpanned face only to be met with Neville.

"You dropped this" he shakily handed me the bit of parchment I dropped whilst trying to stay concentrated on what Sasha was gushing to me about.

"Thank you Neville, if I wanted to speak to a vegetable I would have got from from the kitchens" I grabbed the parchment and carried on walking.

"Sorry Neville, she's a bit stressed at the moment, don't take it to heart" Sasha said with a small smile before jogging to catch up with me.

"You wanna explain this attitude?" She asked with a huff.
"Oh let me see, my boyfriend is siding with my enemy, my father makes me want to avoid my home, Umbridge makes me want to avoid school, and my best friend keeps wittering on about me getting rid of her, like I could do anything!" I shouted....her worried eyes gazed back at me....making instantly regret what is said.

"Sasha I'm so sorry, I'm not feeling my self at the moment" she sighed and pat my back in sympathy.

"I know babe.....I know! What about a girls night! Just you and me" she gleamed.

To be honest it wasn't a bad idea. "Sure" I smiled as we walked into the main corridor.

Suddenly seeing students swarm outside to the courtyard.

"What's going on?" We both asked, people moved out of my way so I could get to the front.

Trelawney was whimpering standing by a couple of suitcases, and flint dumped another one on her.

Suddenly the doors opened to reveal the hideous pink blob with a smile on her face making her way towards the awkward Professor.

"16 years I've lived and taught here...Hogwarts is my home" my heart felt a twinge at the sadness seeping in her voice.

"You can't do this..." she said on the verge of tears.

Umbridge simply held up a bit of parchment and with a smug voice said, "actually I can" Trelawney burst into tears, I saw McGonagall quickly make her way towards her, wrapping her arms around her in comfort.

"Something you'd like to say dear?"
I could feel the rage coming from McGonagall.

'Don't say anything, don't say anything' I chanted to myself.

"Oh there are many things I'd like to say" McGonagall all but spat at Umbridge.

Again the doors suddenly swung open revealing the headmaster.

"Professor McGonagall, would please escort Sybill back inside" McGonagall quickly ushered a thankful Trelawney back into the castle. "Thank you Albus, thank you".

"Dumbledore may I remind you that under the terms of Education Decree number 23 as enacted by the minister-"

"You have the right to dismiss my teacher, you do not have the power to banish them from the school grounds, that power remains with the Headmaster" he bellowed at her.

She simply smiled, "for now"

Dumbledore turned around and started to walk back to the door. "Don't you all have studying to do!"

I could hear Harry chase after Dumbledore as the students began to leave.

I stared down at Umbridge.

'I'm gonna say something'

I stormed towards the pink toad.

"Something to add dear?" She batted her eyelashes at me.

"Yeahhhh, just between you and me....a bit of advise. Don't piss me off....I'm running out of space to bury the bodies" she just stared at me, in fear or shock, I couldn't tell.

"I'll spit on your grave soon, byeeeeee" I waved as she just stood there.

"Dude! What was that!" Sasha laughed as I joined her.

I chuckled and looked ahead to see the twins laughing at one of their friends jokes.

"I think I have an idea...."

- Time skip brought to you by MrBeast -
I sat on my bed, writing plans and ideas onto a bit of parchment when I got a knock on my door.

I opened it to reveal Draco.

"Come to apologise have you?"

He looked at me dumbfounded, "I am not going to apologise for.." I slammed the door in his face.

"Then in that case apology not accepted"