Part 30

This chapter is to change it to jump more into the future. Sorry I've been lacking so much in posting on here I had so many great ideas but life got the best of me!

•Demi's POV•
Niall and I had our thing for about four months, but I cut it off because I felt myself going back to the darkness. Drugs. The next few years, I had been dating around, was engaged then broke up. I had overdosed. Niall even checked on me when he found out the news and sent me flowers. I'm now on my Holy Fvck tour traveling around the world again. After my concert was over I walked to my dressing room, with a bouquet of roses and a note. 'Lovely show happy to see you doing good.' I was curious on who would send me flowers that was here tonight. No fan could have sent them to my dressing room. I felt a presence behind me and turned around. "Niall?" I say confused not expecting him. "Hey." He said nonchalant. "I haven't seen you in so long!" I say exited, and pull him into a hug. He hugs me back. "I know, I've missed you. Had to come watch you tonight." He said. I smiled so happily, my heart skipping a beat. "Im sorry I didn't keep in touch. A lot has happened." I say and look into his eyes. "I know, I've been worried about you. Maybe we can have dinner tomorrow? Catch up?" He asks.  "Yes, I'd love that." I say. "Cool, I have to be somewhere but I didn't want to not say hi. I'll call you, see you tomorrow!" He says and walks out. Dinner with Niall. I'm gonna be so nervous.