Part 27

•Demi's POV•

The paparazzi's get so annoying sometimes and   Then bringing up Wilmer just makes this awkward . "Well at least we're alone now." I say and smile at Niall. "Yeah." He says nodding. I look up to the waitress as she comes to our table. "Hello Demi and Niall. I'm a big fan of both of you! What could I get you guys to drink?" She says. "Pepsi." I say. "Same as her." Niall says. She nods walking away. I notice Niall somewhat checking her out, me getting jealous. I haven't seen Niall in so long that I didn't want this night to go bad, but so far it's just awkward. "So Wilmer huh?" Niall says with a brow raised. "What about him?" I ask. "Hanging out with him?" He asks. "I mean yeah. That's one of my best friends. We see each other a lot." He nods. The waitress brings back our drinks and asks us what we'd like to eat. I get a burger and Niall gets a steak.  We were somewhat silent till our food came which bothered me. "So Niall.. where to after this?" I ask. "Dancing maybe?" He says and chuckles. Our food came and we started eating. "Dancing sounds good." We continued eating. Our waitress came back. " Anything else for you guys? " I shake my head and look at Niall. "No darling were good." She nods handing us our check. Niall pays and leaves a good tip, I sip my drink one more time and we get up to leave going outside . Back to the paps.