Car rides

Minho stared up at the neon purple sign in front of him.

Luna

The club that was under his lead. Where he had ruled out dirty business before, made deals with other gangs and had sold an extreme amount of drugs and weapons with Felix.

And where he first talked to Jisung.

He remembered the night, Jisung coming in in his black button up, hair slicked back. He had made Minhos legs feel like jelly when he had first looked at him. And his confident, cocky side as he had teased Minho back, it was then when Minho had decided he wanted Jisung.

And now he walked through those doors again, seeing people dancing into the night.

The silver watch on his wrist showed exactly 9pm.

Minho let his eyes wander through the club as he walked further into it, aiming for the lounges in the back.

His heart skipped a beat when he finally saw them coming into view. He didn't know what he was expecting, maybe he expected for them to be empty, for Jisung to ditch him.

But now as he saw the only person that sat in a lounge alone, while the rest were full of people, he felt his feet speed up without his control.

Jisung.

It's Jisung.

Jisung was wearing a white button up this time, his dark hair fell into his face. Minho felt himself salivating at the sight. Jisung had leaned back, spreading his legs slightly while checking his phone.

Minho saw Jisung put his phone down, and the adrenaline rushed through him once again. He was now very close to the lounge, and took the first step up the few stairs that seperated dance floor and lounges.

Finally Jisung locked eyes with him. And Minho felt like jumping on to him.

He stood in front of Jisung, neither of them had said something.

They just kept staring at each other, their eyes fond.

Then Jisung broke the silence.

"Hi Min."

Immediately Minhos ears took a deep red shade, he cursed his body for reacting this intensely. He smiled shyly.

"Hi Jisung."

Jisungs lips curled up into the biggest grin. "Sit down please."

Minho did so, his eyes never leaving Jisungs.

"You look really pretty." Jisung almost whispered, Minho had to lean forward to understand him over the music.

Minho was wearing a low cut burgundy dress shirt after Hyunjins recommendation. He noted in the back of his mind to thank him later.

"Thank you, you look really good too." Minhos cheeks were already hurting from smiling. "Well why did you invite me here Jisung?" He asked.

"So I could apologize again Min, i'm very sorry for what I did. I should've listened to you."

"Yes you should've." Minho stated. "But you apologized in your letter already."

"I just needed to say it to your face too Min. Forgive me?" Jisung smiled weakly, placing his hand on to Minhos knee in front of him.

"Would I be here if I wouldn't?" Minho raised an eyebrow.

"I mean i'd get if you wouldn't, I really was an ass-"

"Sungie, enough. It happened, you can't change it now. As long as it doesn't happen again it's fine for me now really. Next time you just have to talk to me and we can figure things out together okay? We both made mistakes."

"I promise Minho." Jisung was staring into Minhos soul at this point.

"Good." Minho nodded.

A short silence followed, both of them eager to reach out properly to the other now that their argument was finally talked out.

"Minho lets get out of here." Jisung was the one to take the initiative and stood up, holding out his hand for Minho to take.

Which he did without hesitating, loving the feeling of the rough pads of Jisungs hand.

"Where do you want to go?" Minho asked with a chuckle as he got guided out of the club.

"You'll see Min."

Out of the corner of his eye he saw someone smile at him, and when he whipped his head around to check out who it was, he saw Hyunjin giving him a thumbs up.

This fucker.

Minho got hit by the cold air, fingers still intertwined with Jisungs as they reached what he recognized as Jisungs car.

"Planning to kidnap me Ji?" Minho laughed as Jisung held the car door open for him.

"Yes darling, you're mine for tonight."

"Only for tonight? What a shame." Minho rolled his eyes. He thought he'd throw up butterflies soon with the way Jisung made him feel.

Their smiles were matching.

Oh how good it felt to be in Jisungs presence again. Minho knew he never wanted to leave again.

Jisung got into the drivers side and started the car, buckling up his seatbelt.

As soon as they were on the road Jisungs right hand left the steering wheel to find its place on Minhos thigh. Sneakily Minho layed his own hand on top, cheeks flaming red when Jisung stared at him.

The car ride was comfortably quiet, Minho playing with Jisungs fingers in his lap.

"You're taking me to McDonalds?" Minho giggled as he noticed Jisung steering into the drive thru.

"Just a small stop, I want to get us some junk food for later. What do you want?" Jisung asked as he pulled up to the speaker.

"A cheeseburger, and fries. Do you also want some desert?" Minho replied.

They got interrupted by the speaker. "Hi welcome to McDonalds what can I get started for you?"

"Two cheeseburgers, a large fries, chicken nuggets, two cheesecakes and two iced americanos please." Jisung listed the order.

Minhos lips curled into another smile, Jisung effortlessly ordering the perfect late night meal for them.

As soon as they got their food, which Jisung had insisted to pay for, they started driving again. Minho holding the bag on his lap as Jisung was taking the road that lead out of the city.

"Now Jisung, where are we going?"

"Jeez you are impatient love, we'll be there in a few minutes."

And Jisung was right, he parked the car after five more minutes of driving. Minho looked outside of the car window now and his mouth fell open.

They were on top of a hill, the whole city displayed in front of them.