-Family Dinner-

He flinched slightly and slowly opened his eyes seeing a blurry figure standing in front of him. He shut them again but felt an even harder push on his shoulder. He yawned softly and rubbed his eyes not sitting up but tilting his head slightly off the arm of the chair. His hair was messy and flopped down onto his face and the book he was reading had fell onto the floor opened on a random page. He glanced his eyes up to see mountain towering over him with a smile on his face.

"It's been around 4 hours Copia! Sodo generally thought you had died of boredom in here," he looked around the old library.

The library was ancient and wooden. Most of the ceiling was covered in cobwebs and some of the shelf's and broken causing the books to slide down.

"Well i'm not dead mountain..what do you want," Copia spoke in a sleepy voice and buried his head back into his arm that was leaning on the arm of the chair.

"Sister has made a dinner for all of us. It would be rude of you not to attend," Mountain spoke with a calm voice.

Copia nodded before burying his head into his arm again and groaning.

-At the table-

Copia was sat at the head of the table with his head rested on his hand that was placed neatly on his cheek. Sister sat beside him and the ghouls were lined up on either side of the table. Copia wasn't hungry he just sat prodding a piece of broccoli with his fork.

"So cardi, where did you run off to today? couldn't find you anywhere," Sister spoke turning her head to face Copia with a smile.

"Oh sorry for not telling you sister," Copia looked up and stopped playing with the piece of broccoli situated on his plate, "I went to go talk to Mr Saltarian about my acting tapes but they never got noticed. I guess it wasn't good enough I suppose. Anyway we ended up talking about the summer European tour for the next 2 hours."

The end of this seemed to catch sisters attention as she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah the 2023 one! What did he say about it? Anything interesting happening," She sat forward in her chair.

"Well it's all pretty exiting really! The stage set up is the same.. Ooo! swiss i think your platform is slightly higher this time and is in front of a large light so you could create a silhouette! Also mountain your platform might be bigger so there is more room for the ghouls so they can-"

Sister cut him off with a sort of aggravated tone that became calm again.

"NOT! anything like that.. I mean about you any changes?"

Copia shrugged and took a bite out of the broccoli. He swallowed it and continued, " No not really.. he said he might work on a new costume but.. yeah."

Sister turned back to her food and took a bit out of the steak before muttering under her breath, "There will be no need for any new costumes there's no point."

Cirrus was sat across from sister and look up from her food to stare at her with a curled lip. She then looked at copia and frowned before returning her gaze to the half eaten dinner on her plate.

Copia looked at all the ghouls on the table but all of their heads were facing down at there plates. He looked towards sister and she just smiled but her face dropped as she continued to eat as if she were thinking. Copia paused and wanted to start up another conversation.

"Sister.. What happened to the other 3 papas?"

Sisters eyes widened but her head stayed down as she dropped her fork on the table. Aether stood up and picked up his plate roughly placing it on the kitchen counter and waking out of the kitchen. Rain watched him leave and was about to go after him but sat back down and frowned.

Copia looked around the now awkward table and picked his fork back up, "sorry."

"They died of old age," sister spoke up, "Or so we were told. We found them dead one morning -at different times-."

Copia looked down at his plate and let out a loud sigh, "sorry."