"I won't have problems with you"

"About Copia.." Sodo spoke nervously and sprawled his hand behind his neck awkwardly.

"What about him?" Sister stood with her hands crossed firmly against her chest as if she was ready for an argument.

Sodo watched her body language and paused for a moment before wincing behind the mask, "Do you really have to.. You know? He's done so much for us. Sure he never won a Grammy but that's not easy."

"It's not about Grammys! Well that would be splendid but-"

"No shit," Sodo cursed back raising his voice slightly with an agitated tone. "TERZO won you that Grammy. Not only did he do it because he loved this band, but because he felt the need to impress you! But winning an award wasn't good enough was it? You just kill them for the fun of it. You and nihil were sick fuckers to think you could kill your own chil-"

"That's enough sodo," sister spat back narrowing her eyes. "If I can kill the lead singers of a band I will have no problems firing you."

Sodo stopped. He loved ghost. He loved all the papas he ever worked with and he loved the ghouls. He wanted to say more, to protest. He wanted to tell Copia that they will eventually kill him, tell him to run away so he won't be harmed. He looked at sister with a disgusted look that was covered by the shiny mask.

"Your sick."

Short chapter for tonight! Iv finally decided on a plot and how things from my tiktok caption will be introduced😉