Who We Are

"What." I don't even say it as a question.

"I know it's hard to see, however I think once you accept it you'll notice it." Harrison wheels his chair over to the computer.

"The X... They think I'm a vigilante?" I roll my eyes.

"Well yes, and if you didn't take proper precautions, you'll be a pregnant one at that." Harrison smirks.

"Is it your life goal to make me uncomfortable?" I sigh. Harrison looks at me before mumbling something under his breath. Before I have time to ask him what about, the alarm on the computer goes off.

"Well well, looks like the cat got out of the bag." Harrison shows the screen to me where I see the Flash running towards the warehouses. "Johanna hurry and get your suit on, I think you should meet him, it will take a bit for him to find us."

I nod and run to the main training room where my suit is. I'm surprisingly sore, so it takes some time to get it on. I fix on my wig and mask and grab my sword. I walk out to see the lights off and the equipment hidden. I don't see Harrison. I hear a fast wind come in the doors.

"THAWNE!" The Flash. I come out from behind the pillar.

"There's only me here." I shrug almost sensual. The Flash looks at me and loosens up.

"The Reverse Flash, have you seen him?" He asks. his voice is strange as scattered.

"Only man I've seen here today is you." I put my sword in the sheath behind my back. I jump up and grab on to the upstairs rafters and sit up there. The whole agility thing is working out well.

"Are you a metahuman?" The flash asks.

"If that's what it takes for you to put me in handcuffs." I wink. I see his face go red, matching with his suit.

"Why would I? You're not a bad person..." He continues to look up at me. I smile down but then I see a man in yellow creep into the room. Before I can say anything the man in yellow tackles the Flash. I watch in awe as they fight, the speed between them makes my eyes hurt as I strain to see who is beating who. I'm not sure who I want to win.

The Reverse Flash throws the Flash against the wall and this time the hero stays down. He coughs on his hands and knees. The Reverse Flash stands directly above him.

"I'd kill you right now but, I have company." The Reverse Flash sneers at the hero. He then turns up to me and I become frightened. I use my new powers and swing through the rafters and do a double flip downwards. I land on my feet with my knees bent right in front of him. I figure in order to not get killed, is to confront him. He studies me for a moment and then smiles. I wish I could see his eyes but the only eyes I can see are the Flash's. I see fear in his eyes but also determination. As I keep looking I notice they look familiar and they are the same color as Barry's. Something in my head and chest click. I realize the Reverse Flash is watching me so I look back up at him.

"Hm." He says before he turns and kicks the Flash back at the wall. I watch as he picks him up and runs away. I stand in the warehouse trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Are they gone?" Harrison's voice comes from behind me. I turn around and watch his chair roll up to me. I nod and look back to the wall where large cracks have formed.

"We're going to need a new place." I frown.

"We are. However you got to test out your new ability. How did you like it?" Harrison smiles. I do a triple handspring and then a front flip back to Harrison.

"I think it will work." I smile.

****
2 days later

"Barry, you need to get off of me now." I squirm out from under his sleeping body. Both of us are wearing very little clothing on my couch. I hear my phone continue to ring before I finally heave Barry off of me. I make a mental note of no more couch sex. I grab a shirt off the ground and put it on, at least I'll be warm when I answer the phone. I grab my cell off the counter and answer it.

"I set up a new warehouse." Harrison's voice comes from the receiver.

"What?..Oh. All by yourself?" I ask.

"Well, yes, but that doesn't matter. I presume you're with Barry again." He sighs.

"Yes, is this going to bother you?" I roll my eyes.

"Nope, not for a long time." He says. I'm not sure what he means by that. I look over to the couch where Barry sits up. He smiles at me sleepily. I smile back at him and he lays back down. I look at the time. It's only 6am.

"Dammit you called me this early?" I'm not really angry, just really tired.

"Well, when you're done screwing your boyfriend call me back I guess." Harrison says curtly before ending the call. I feel bad for a moment but am glad I get to go back to sleep. I go over to the couch and see and hear Barry snoring. I smile and grab a blanket to cover his near naked body. I leave the room and go into my bedroom and notice I'm wearing Barry's shirt. I sigh and take it off. I go into my bathroom and take a shower.

I think about Barry. Two days ago when I met the Flash for a third time I didn't know how to react. I had my suspicions about Barry but I never would have imagined this would be the truth.

I bite my lip hard as I accept it for the first time.

Barry Allen is the Flash.