CHAPTER 09

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 🤭𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 😚

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 🥺𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 🥺
.
.
.

.
𝐘𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
"you..ho..wh..kn..."

"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘌𝘖 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸"

"No, it can't be, you..you you can't be..ho..how?"

jimin- yn listen to me, I w..

"stop right there, don't come near me..wh..why are you here?? how?you can't be the CEO right? How is it even possible? you don't even kn..."

But then she stopped when a memory came flashing in front of her...
.
.
.
𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤-
YN'S POV-

"I have decided, I want to work at "P&K FASHION"

Jimin- "you want to work where?"

"𝐏&𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍"

jimin- you are not going in that company..

"what? are you kidding me?it's the top Company in the world jimin, don't tell me you don't know..Plus it's korea originated company..so y..

jimin- There are thousands of companies in the world  which are far more better than this..No more discussion..You will not apply for this company..

"but wh.."

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓*
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
Yn laughed sarcastically on remembering the flashback...

yn- "I'm so f*cking stupid, aren't I? (laughing) you are the CEO of this company..fucking CEO..How can I be so stupid? I should've guessed it..You..you knew everything about fashion designing..Every damn thing..and I..I..

jimin- Yn it's not l..

yn- stop, stop calling me by that name..I'm sophia, not yn..Not that yn wh..who you left wandering alone..wh..whom you fucking left without saying anything...

jimin- Let me please explain yn..for once..please..I..I didn't h..

Yn- There's nothing to explain jimi..oh I mean CEO Mr. Park..I was so stupid, I didn't noticed you never shared anything about yourself, your family,your life before..It was just me, only me who shared each and every damn thing about me..Everything, but about you, I don't know anything..I thought I knew you, knew everything about you but now, I don't even know who you are exactly..You fuckin made a fool of me..Maybe that was your plan, maybe you needed someone to pass your time..Guess what, you succeed..
Congratulations Mr. Park Jimin..

Jimin didn't said anything, he keep standing there, while each and every word she said felt like a knife to his heart..It's not the words that hurted him, it's the girl, the girl who said those words..because that girl for whom he can even burn the world, thinks he hurted her. But he did, he did hurt her, he broke her. He wants to tell everything to his yn..but the girl standing in front of him wasn't his yn, it was the yn who is hurt and broken because of him..

Yn- I was so stupid, I didn't realise.."P&K FASHION " a korean company which means P for "PARK" i.e PARK JIMIN and just like that K also means kang/kim rig..wait kim..kim oh my god..Don..don't tell me "P&K" stands for PARK & KIM, and and kim, kim doesn't mean Kim taehyung ..please say I'm wrong..Tell me, that other partner is not taehyung's family..please say...

But jimin didn't say anything..He don't know what to say..

Yn- Fuck, omg! That's how he always knew about this company, their holidays, their programms and all..and th..at means au..he..omg I..I..can't ..I..I..

and yn immediately turned around and left ..while jimin broke down..His legs gave up and he fall down on floor..He brought his hands forward which were holding the yn's bracelet . That bracelet which he himself specially made for her years ago.

JIMIN'S POV-
After all this, you still kept this bracelet...I..I Don't deserve you yn, I don't..Don't worry I won't come in between your dreams anymore..wait Taehyung..I need to tell him..But what will I tell him? If I say anything he'll, he'll know who she is and..and..I can't let that happen..

AUTHOR'S POV-
Yn immediately ran out of the building ignoring Liana who kept calling her..Hailing a cab she went to the bar Taehyung always goes..

As soon as she reached she went inside and directly went to Alex(li's boyfriend)

Alex- Ohh Hey sophia!! How come so ear..

Yn- Did you knew?

Alex-knew what soph?

yn-about tae being the owner of "P&K FASHION"

Alex didn't say anything, and yn got her answer. she tried to leave..

Alex- soph, I wanted to tell you, I wa...

yn- stop, I don't want to listen anything..You disappointed me alot Alex. I never expected this from you..Do you even have any idea how big problem this could have created? what if everyone in the company got to know about me and Taehyung? How can you..

Alex- I know but I w...

yn- Does "li" also knew about this?

Alex- No, no..she really don't know about this soph..

Yn- you are not lying right?

Alex- I am not lying sophia..Really..I never lied to you..It's just I..

yn- Is Taehyung here?

Alex- yes, as usual in that room..

yn left without saying anything..

𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
After dropping Hee-jin at home,I went to the bar as usual..I was in my private room when suddenly someone just banged so hard that door flied open...and it was none other than sophia..Holy sh*t she seems, seems fuckin angry...Now what the hell I did?

"umm soph, you came so early today? is some.."

Yn- shut the f*ck up..I mean how the hell could you do that Tae..I never expected this from you...

"I..I..wh..at did I did? I m.."

yn- stop it, for god sake stop lying now..

what is she talking about? What lie?

"soph, I don't know what you are talking ab..."

yn- ohh so you don't know? so how many lies have you said exactly? Tell me

"I..I never li.."

yn- Then, Am I the fuckin owner of "P&K FASHION"

HOLY SH*T, She knows...

.
.
♡𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥
.
.
𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕 𝘉𝘠 :- @𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳_𝘸𝘳𝘵𝘴