CHAPTER 30

10+ votes and 5+ comments for next part, please 🥺
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP*
After few days...
Heejin was going to her room after bidding farewell to taehyung who was going for work when the house phone started ringing...

Taehyung's parents weren't home either so heejin didn't know what to do since she can't speak..But she picked the call thinking it might be urgent.

But when she picked the call, it was taehyung's mom who was panicking alot..she asked if it's heejin on call so heejin cough to tell her yes..

T/m- Heejin, heejin please go to taehyung immediately and tell him not to take his car today since it's breaks aren't working well.. Go fast begore it gets late,

Phone slipped from heejin's hand, for a moment she just zoned out and then immediately ran to the parking lot. Parking lot was full of cars and she don't even know which is taehyung's car and where does he park..she hurriedly start running here and there thinking she'll find him but the parking lot was way bigger..

She started crying, feeling helpless and don't know what to do..She tried to speak but her voice didn't come out.. she tried and tried until the thought of losing taehyung, taehyung getting injured crossed her mind and she lost it.. She didn't stop she kept on running and running, trying to speak until her voice finally came out.."TAEHYUNGGGGGGGG"

She didn't stop and kept on screaming " Taehyung, taehyung where ar..are you? taehyung your ca..r car is.. taehyung noo y..you can't.. you h..

She don't know what to say or how to say..she was panicking so much that she wasn't in her senses. she just wanted to see taehyung and make sure he is okay..

She kept on screaming his name but he didn't came and then heejin started getting afraid.. Afraid taehyung has already left and..and..

Heejin- Nooooooo, taehyung, taehyung taeh...

??- Heejin???

Heejin immediately stopped on hearing that voice..she slowly turned and..she saw him.. she saw taehyung standing in front of her perfectly fine..

She immediately ran to him screaming his name. she came to him and start checking him..

Heejin- you are okay right? are you hurt? did so..

But taehyung hold her hands making her stop..

Taehyung- Heejin, I'm okay..what happened to you? why ar..Wait heejin, you are speaking..

Heejin- yes I'm (she replied casually as if it's nothing new)

Taehyung- Heejin, you are speaking as in talking.... Oh my god heejin you are finally talking..

Heejin- yes, oh I..I'm speaking.. I mean I am n..

Taehyung immediately hugged her and she hugged him back..

Heejin- I'm speaking tae, I'm finally talking..

Taehyung- yes you are heejin..I'm so happy..Heejin why were you calling my name?

Heejin- Th..at your mom called and said your car's breaks are not working so I should stop you from using that..

Taehyung- But, my car's breaks are working.. wh..(He stopped when he remember something)wait Jimin, come out and of course soph will also be here right? Come out both of you.

Jimin and yn then both come out smiling yet a bit embarrassed..Yn ran towards heejin and hugged her..

Yn- Heejin, finally you are speaking.. oh my god we should celebrate this..