CHAPTER 16

ɢᴜʏs, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ 🥺💜
ʙᴛᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟɪsᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪʙᴇ? ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ɪs sᴏ ғʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴊɪɴ 🥵💜
___________________________________________
DIARY CONTENT (JIMIN'S DAD POV)
CONTINUING.....
But do you know. what's worse?she.. she.. she bribed that man's family not to file any complain against her cause it'll end her modelling career.Of course, not everyone is like her, his wife denied she tried to press charges on her for her husband's death and for her daughter's condition. Her daughter survived a very big accident,but lost her voice and her dad. who will marry her now?she blamed seojun for ruining their lives and she was right,but seojun kept begging and in that process she even sold her son, noo my son, my jimin. she.. she said she'll let jimin marry her in future and will take care of their expenses.
On seeing her begging so much,his wife didn't press any charges but do you know what she said? she said "We don't need your money, we don't need your pity, you can sold your son easily but I'll never trade my daughter ever. I feel bad for your son to have a mother like you who is ready to trade him just to save her career. Even though I'm not pressing charges against you, but god is watching and there will be a day you'll pay for everything you did"

And the moment seojun said she'll let jimin marry her daughter, I had decided to divorce her. I can't let that woman took advantage of my son, she don't deserve to be near him.I thought she'll change but clearly she is not. Now no matter what it takes I can't tolerate her anymore. Although, I talked to that family that I'll take care of their expenses but I'll never tell my son to marry her. It'll be his decision to marry whom..

•I sended jimin to live with his grandpa in paris because I don't want him to see his parents separating.Even my friend kim lives there as he manages our paris branch. I know he'll take care of jimin like his own son.

While we were getting divorce,I got to know, that she she never told anyone she is married, 8 fucking years, we have been married for 8 years and she didn't told anyone just because she was afraid no one will give her job?No one knows about me and my son.. no one..

•After my divorce with seojun, I lost my mind. At first, I sended jimin because I. don't want to see him hurt.I thought, after everything is windup, I'll go to him and will take him back to korea. But everytime I thought of going to him, he reminds me of seojun..and it hurted alot.I loved her, but was my love not enough? I did everything for her, but then why?I..keep finding answers to these questions and stopped seeing my son. And now I realized I have become a bad father too, because when he needed me the most I left him alone.

•After almost 10 years, I went to get my son back but he didn't came.And he wasn't wrong. I ended up hurting him too just like his mom..I deserve to be alone.. I deserve it..alone.. alone.. alone.........

Diary ended here....
PRESENT*
AUTHOR'S POV-
Jimin and yn both were crying mess, jimin was lying on yn's shoulder while yn was consoling him..

Jimin- That day I got to know everything, each and everything I didn't know earlier. she is my biological mom yn, she gave me birth but she said I was a mistake,she regrets having me.. she regrets me yn, regret..Threee times, three times I have tried to hide myself. First, was when dad abandoned me but taehyung was with me so I survived, second when my grandpa died and I came India.At that time I had decided I won't let anyone inside my life, I won't get close to anyone but you came and changed my life completely. With you, I began to see how beautiful life can be, you are the reason I kept going forward and never looking back. I owe you alot yn but instead of repaying you, I gave you the pain you healed me from..I'm sorry yn, I really am.. I don't deserve you, I don't deserve your forgiveness. But still, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for not telling everything earlier, I'm sorry for making you feel like you are not important to me, I'm sorry for everything I did to you, I'm sor..