A boring day

When the group arrived at the school it was almost noon. They walked on the school square and Ember saw that there were everywhere children watching them. No they didn't look at the others. They looked at Ember. She felt nervous and Fabiëne saw it. "Just relax Ember. They are just wondering where you were and if you're alright." Even to Fabiëne said that Ember didn't believe her. They were looking at her and then talking to their friend like she wasn't allowed to hear them. Mister Jacobs noticed it and stopped. The others stopped as well. "Ember can you come to me?" Ember walked to mister Jacobs "Oke children! If you have any questions for Ember just come and ask them or else stop staring at her." Ember didn't believe her ears. Did he just defend her even what she had done? Ember kept staring at mister Jacobs. "Ember can you also stop staring at me and look behind you?" Ember looked around and saw some people standing there. They all wanted to know what happened and why? "Oke to answer is quick: I don't know what happened and I was because I got mad." They all looked at her and then said thanks and walked back.

Mister Jacobs was talking with the head of the school in the meantime. "So then its settled." And he walked to the group. "Oke guys and girls. If you want to follow me then I will show you your rooms." The little group followed mister Jacobs through the building. They were going to the 5th floor where mister Jacobs showed them the room. "This here is the room for the girls." He opened a door and the girl stepped in. It was not big but it wasn't small either. There were 3 beds. "Mister Jacobs why are there 3 beds? We are with 4 girls." Ember looked at the teacher and he looked at Gavina. "It's because I'm a wolf at night time. See it for you. A wolf in a bed." Ember though about it and laughed. "You never guess about what I was thinking." Ember kept laughing and couldn't stop. "You weren't thinking about the wolf of the little red hood right?" That answer made Ember laugh more. They now knew for sure she was thinking about that and everyone started laughing. Then the teacher showed the boy their room. It was just on the other side of the hallway. It was the same size as the room of the girl. And they were just with 2 of them. The teacher walked away. The children closed their doors. The girls all threw their bags below their beds except Ember and Gavina. Gavina threw her bag at a some straw that was on the ground. Ember didn't had anything to put away. "Ember where are you stuff?" Fabiene walked to Ember. "Well I don't have any with me because I don't need it or else I will go pay a visit to my home and grab it." Then Gavina came running at her. "Where are your sleeping clothes then? Or do you sleep without them." The girls all set a step back from Ember. Ember laughed. "No I sleep just like this. I can't take off my cloak for some kind of weird reason. It's like its stuck to me. I only can put my arms through it when I need to."

Half an hour later the girl were bored. "Hey let's look what Ace and Anfaloz are up to!" Gavina jumped up and walked to the door. The others followed her. They knocked on the door and heard Ace's voice. "Who is there?" "Ace open the door. It's us." Fabiëne start knocking on the door. A few moments later the door opened and Ace was standing there. "Come in." Ember noticed he wasn't that shy anymore since they met each other at the lake. Ace walked to his bed and laid down on it. He grabbed a book and started reading in it. The girls came in and closed the door. "Where is Anfaloz, meow." Misty looked around but couldn't find him. "He is to mister Jacobs asking something. Don't ask me what because I don't really know." They sat down at the table. Ace folded a little piece of the page he was on and laid down the book. "So why did you all come to here?" He sat down on the edge of his bed. Just looking at the girls. "Well we got bored so we were thinking to come and see what you guys were doing." Ember was curious what book Ace was reading so she tried to look. Ace noticed it. "Do you want to know what book I was reading?" He grabbed the book and gave it to Ember. She looked at it and on the front was a dragon. "Do you like dragons even to you know they are a great danger for everyone?" Ace nodded his head. "They are beautiful creatures and I believe there are still some good once like at the beginning." The girls looked confused at him. "A good dragon at the beginning?" Ace laughed. "You girls don't know anything what happened when the dragons started the war? Even to its one of the most famous stories." At that moment Anfaloz came the room in. He opened his eyes. "What are you all doing here?!" they all laughed because of his reaction.

In the meanwhile at the school square there walked a girl to a teacher. "Sorry mister but I'm here to see Ember. Where can I find her?" The girl tabbed the shoulder of the teacher on what he reacted angry. "Don't be that impatient don't you see I'm busy?" Then he turned around and saw who the girl was. "Sorry I will show you her room now." And he walked into the school with the girl behind him.