Chapter - 6

Recap: Vetri and Abhi share their first kiss. Raghu inform Abhi about Prakash and Vetri comes to know about Shyam and Karan's death and the finger prints matching with Abhinaya.

*****************

Vetri had Farooq on call and opened the file which had the details of the death of Shyam and Karan. Shyam's body was found in the deep valley of Ooty hills and Karan hanged himself in his room. Both the case was closed as suicide and no news was revealed related to them and no investigations was done.

Farooq: Idhu ennada pudhu pudhu twist ah varudhu. We thought they could be behind this but they were dead and that too during the same class as Abhinaya mentioned. ( What is with all these twist now ? )

Vetri: I don't think Abhinaya will be involved in these case even if I suspect them to be accused. One, Abhinaya was in chennai and she was never allowed nor she herself mingled with other students in the school so a girl of that age going to ooty and killing is not setting well. And Karan might have commited suicide because she rejected him and moreover Abhi going to his house and hanging a boy more than her height and weight is also not possible.

Farooq: Nee Abhinaya accused illa nu mudive pannitiya ? ( Have you concluded that Abhi is not the accused ? ) What if she got help from someone and did these or she provoked them for suicide still she will be accused for that.

Vetri: I m not denying that she is primary suspect. I need an enquiry with their parents but I cannot come now there is another problem.

Farooq: What now ?

Vetri: Raghuvaran has found a groom for Abhi today and he wil be staying here for a week. And to be precise the exact gap of six months is over and if the chain continues then the guy who had come today is in danger. We need to save him so I cannot leave this place anytime.

Farooq: May be I can do the session and you be on a video call during the session.

Vetri: Fix on this saturday and before that I need to check on the recordings Anitha has sent. Why was there no information that Janaki is Abhi's step mom and Ramya her step sister ?

Farooq: Ayyo enakku thala suthuthu...idhu ennada pudhusa irukku ... ( Arghhh, I will faint now.. What is with the new information now ?)

Vetri: Their relationship looks weird by the looking at them being all lovey dovey. This is fucking up....

Not wanting to be suspiscious of being away for long time, Vetri returned to the living and saw the family chatting and Abhi, Prakash were missing. His eyes wandered around searching for them and his mobile pinged with message from Ramya that Abhi and Prakash are in the garden.

Vetri moved to the garden and stood in a corner watching them. Abhi was quite and Prakash was trying to make some conversation. Abhi saw Vetri and quickly excused from Prakash and moved towards him.

Vetri: congrats on your wedding Ms. Abhinaya Raghuvaran. Finally your dreams are coming true it seems.

Abhi: Vetri, I need to speak to you please. Meet me after dinner please.

Without waiting for his reply she moved inside and Prakash entered after sometime. Through out the dinner Raghu and Janaki were boasting about Prakash and Abhi managed a forceful smile until the dinner. Prakash was given a room in the same floor and Abhi rushed to her room waiting for Vetri who came in casually. Abhi shut the door and turned to face him.

Abhi: Vetri, please help me stop this marriage. I m not ready for any accusations and I can't bear to see another man losing his life. 

Vetri: Why do you think he will be killed. May be this time everything may happen right and you may get married to him. He looks well settled even if not to your status.