Chapter - 32

Recap: Vetri comes to know about the will and confront Madhi maran about it.

****************************

Abhi and Vetri were in the room after dinner and she was waiting for him to open up about his meeting with Farooq but Vetri sat silently watching her.

Abhi: If you have finished watching me then could you tell me what happened when you met Farooq brother ?

Vetri: I will not finish watching you in this life baby doll. And before I tell you what happened I want you to promise to do what I say.

Abhi: I m not promising anything now tell me or I will go to sleep.

Vetri's face fell hearing her words and he sat down on the floor looking at her.

Vetri: Just tell me from your heart that you are not trusting me and I did hid everything from you deliberatley then I will stop pestering you Abhi. You know I had valid reasons to do that. What would have you done if you were in my place ? Vaazha asaiyum kuduthu, vazkaiyum kuduthu adha neeye parichidadha Abhi. Thanga mudiyala di nee enna avoid panradhu. Nee enna touch pannadha, nanum unna touch panna matten but please talk to me Abhi.  ( you gave me the desire to live, you gave me a life and now don't take that back Abhi. I can't bear all these when you avoid me. Don't touch me and I won't touch you too but talk to me Abhi. Please )

Abhi: I love you Vetri, but I m scared of everything happening around me. You say that one of my family is doing everything against me and I m sitting here not knowing who is doing this and why, whom should I trust, whom should I not. Very clearly I can see that I put your life in danger. What if something happens to you, forget about forgiving myself, I cannot live without you. Its better that I end my life rather than suffering and living with all these fears.

Vetri closed her mouth with his palms and shook his head as no..

Verit: Please don't say those words. When I m here to protect you don't say those words. I promise Abhi, just 7 days and I will find whoever it is behind all this. I will do anything you say if I fail this promise. Trust me, just 7 days but I want my baby doll back only she can boost me with her smile and hugs to win this promise. Please.

Abhi: What about kiss ?

Vetri bit his lips and smiled with moist eyes pulling her to his chest and they hugged crying and venting out their grief.

Vetri: Then I will ask for more is it ok ?

Abhi smacked his back and pulled back from the hug and pushed him on the floor and straddled him holding his collars.

Vetri: Enna di ippo dhane convincing ah pesune ippo enna achu ? ( What now ? you just spoke and got convinced so what happened now ? )

Abhi: Enna acha ? Andha Anitha ku evlo koluppu irundha enkittye vandhu nee ava kooda irundhadha pathi pesuva. Ellam unnala...avalum ava moonjiyum. I will kill you and her if I hear about your leelais again.  ( what happened ? How dare that Anitha, she came to me and talked about you being with her ? All because of you, she and her shit face. i will kill you both if I get to hear anything again )

Vetri: You should have killed her for talking to you like that. I could have taken care of clearing the case.

She caught his moustache and pulled it making him scream and he flipped her and hovered on her locking her hands on sides.

Vetri: How much I missed all this...

He leaned and captured her lips and Abhi encircled her hands around his neck and they kissed devouring each other's mouth.