Chapter - 21

Recap: Farooq reach mansion taking charge over the cases. 

*************

Vetri scooped Abhi in his hands and laid her on the couch. Farooq gave him the water from beside the table.  Vetri sprinkled the water on her face and Abhi slowly opened her eyes and her body started trembling in Vetri's embrace. 

Raghu: Mr. Farooq, my daughter is not well so I request you to hold this enquiry for sometime later.

Farooq: I m sorry Mr. Raghuvaran. I can let her relax and in the mean time I will finish my enquiry with rest of you. Mr. Vetri you can take her with you and be here once you are called for. 

Vetri took Abhi to their room and she broke down in his arms crying vigorously.

Vetri: Abhi look at me and now stop crying.

Abhi: He...he...i..is...ki..killed ...Vetri..You leave me and go away where you will be alive.

She wiped her tears and tried to move away from his hold but Vetri hugged her tight to his chest.

Abhi: Please leave Vetri...I will better go to jail..I can't see you killed because of me...Leave me ...poda...

Vetri: shut up Abhi just shut up...

He cupped her cheeks and made her look at him.

Vetri: I love you Abhi and I promised to be with you no matter what happens. You did not kill him, you were with me all these days and I have proof for that. I will get you out of this and trust me and don't show your weakness to anyone. I want to be your strength and let me be Abhi.

Abhi hugged Vetri and nuzzled into his neck crying her heart out.

Abhi: Bayama irukku Vetri.. Please namma engayachum poidalam. I don't want to be here anymore.   ( I m scared Vetri. Please, lets go somewhere. I don't want to here anymore )

Vetri: I will take you with me sure but let us first clear this case and police will not allow us before we do that. Now relax and tell them whatever you knew about Prakash during enquiry and I will be with you all time.

Abhi nodded her head and he kissed her temples and shut his eyes for putting her through this but he did not have other option.

Vetri Mv: I m sorry Abhi, this pain I m putting you through is only to bring you out of this misery completely. Forgive me for this. Just few days I will trap everyone who put you through this.

In the living Farooq started his enquiry with Raghuvaran, Janaki and Madhimaran and his team did with the maids and man servants.

Farooq: How did you know about Prakash Mr. Raghu ?

Raghu: He came himself to our home and confessed that he loved our Abhi from his school days. He asked her hands for marriage and we agreed.

Farooq: How come you believed in a man whom you met only once and agreed to marry your daughter to him and that so soon within a month or less than a month.

Raghu: I collected his details and everything was satisfying and he was businessman already so he could not cheat so easily. We checked with the school too he studied there. 

Farooq: Why did you let him stay in your mansion before getting them married ?

Raghu: I wanted him and my daughter to have some understandings before marriage and that will happen if he stayed here so I let him here. Moreover I don't believe in the traditions of keeping the bride and groom away. This generation believes in live in relationships.

Farooq: Mrs. Janaki did you not suspect him even for once or did his activities not give any doubts to any of you ?

Janaki: No, he was very polite when he spoke to us and behaved a gentleman even with Abhi.