Chapter - 29

Recap: Abhi gets to know all the details from Vetri and Krish. She feels hurt from the revealations.

**********************

Abhi watched Vetri's face when he put his question on the word "home". she saw his eyes brimming with tears but his hands wiping her tears.

Abhi: This will be home when we are over with the guilt and hurt of each other and enter this place happily.

They came out of the room and Farooq passed tea to them

Farooq: Abhi, I can understand your state but please this is the time you both need to stay strong and together. He can get this solved only with your help and support. Rendu perum purinjippinga nu nenaikkuren. First time unnoda veetukku vandhu irukke so take this tea. Vetri amma, appa irundha unna romb happy ah welcome panni irupanga.  ( I hope you both will understand this. You are here for the first tme so have this tea. If Vetri's parents had been alive then they would have welcomed you )

Avana vitradha Abhi, avanukku nee mattum dhan irukke. Atleast inime avana pathukka nee irukka dhairiyathula naanum yasmeenum nimmadhiya iruppom. Ellam mudinja apram rendu perum veetukku vanga. Ippo time achu I need get back to station with Krish else there will be unnecessary problems. ( Don't leave him Abhi, you are all he has. Me and Yasmine will be happy that you are with him to take care of him for the rest of his life. Both of you vist our home when everything is cleared off . Now we are getting late and I need to take Krish back to station with me else there will be unneccessary problems )

Krish: Vetri solradha kelu Abhi, please avar mela yendha thappum illa. Will meet soon. ( Listen to Vetri, Abhi. He is not at fault. Will meet soon )

Farooq patted Vetri's shoulder and left with Krish. Vetri watched Abhi moving to the little garden and sat on the bench in it. Vetri stood behind her as they sipped the tea.

Abhi: Who is maintaining everything here ?

Vetri: I have a servant appointed. He will come twice in a week and clean everything. I stay here only when I m free from cases else I prefere to stay at a place comfortable for handling the case.

Vetri saw the cup she placed next to her and picked it and moved inside to wash it. When he came out Abhi was standing by the door to leave and his face fell looking at her. He moved to his room to get the keys and returned with a bag to the hall and his eyes fell on his parents photo which now had the real flowers on it.

Vetri looked at Abhi and smile crept on his lips knowing her love for them and locked the door and reached the car to return. On way he stopped the car by the restaurant to have dinner but Abhi refused to it. Later they got int the car which they drove from mansion and Vetri bought some sandwiches and passed it to her.

Vetri: I m not driving until you have something Abhi. Please eat this until we reach mansion.

Abhi took a bite of the sandwich and Vetri started driving and again silence floated around them. He stopped the car and turned towards Abhi.

Vetri: Abhi, remember to remain the same as if you knew nothing. I don't want anyone to doubt us by our behaviour. Please my love.

Abhi opened the door herself and got down. He sighed and joined her to enter inside. Vetri stood shocked and Abhi was puzzled on the unfamiliar faces in the living along with her family. Janaki greeted Abhi and Vetri.

Janaki: Vetri, look who we have here ?

Abhi turned towards Vetri whose face was like hell scared. 

Janaki: Come inside both of you. I think Vetri is surprised to see his friends from orphange. Abhi, this is Anitha and Navin, Vetri's friends from orphanage. They have come to see Vetri and you since they couldn't attend the marriage.