Chapter - 24

Recap: Farooq arrest Krish as a suspect on Prakash and Shyam's death case

***********************

Raghu sat without a word after everyone listened to his conversation with Ajay. Everyone was shocked to learn that Krish never had a friend in Ooty and that he never visited to Ooty like said to Farooq during enquiry.

Raghu: Ramya did you know Shyam ?

Ramya: Yes dad, he was his friend in school but he passed away in his 11th class. 

Abhi looked at Ramya on hearing the news which was a new one to her.

Raghu: Why are they behind that boy's death now and how did they find that Krish was the one after so many years ?

Lawyer: Sir, Police is yet to receive the post mortem report. May be we will try our luck in that. moreover he was not in home that night which has added to their doubt.

Janaki: How can they doubt just because he was not home. Even Vetri went out for some work and returned by night. Can we suspect him for that ?

Raghu: Janaki, what nonsense are your words ?

Janaki: Sorry, I just said it casually. Sorry Vetri.

Madhi: Did you speak to Sudhakar, he should have some idea to get out of this now.

Raghu: I don't know where did he vanish. I m not able to reach him.

Raghu went to his study and Abhi pulled Ramya to her room and Vetri followed her.

Abhi: Ramya, You knew Shyam's death and you never told me ?

Ramya: sister relax, Krish informed me to keept that secret from you. It was just a week later he expressed that you are his crush. We thought you might be disturbed so we did not let you know about it. Since his death was suspected murder school also covered his death.

Abhi: Vetri, Shyam ....I told you

Ramya: Sorry brother in law, but Krish appadi panni irukka mattan mama..Avan romba nallavan.  ( But Krish would never do that. He is very nice and kind )

Vetri: Problem is the evidences against him Ramya. Why did he lie to the police then ? Let us wait until the police finish their investigation. If you know anything else tell us so that we can help him. Police will try to get every information from him by hook or crook.

Ramya fidgted her fingers and Vetri noticed her. 

Abhi: So, some one was behind me even during my school days is it ? He was just a school boy who just expressed about his crush. What fault did he do to die at that age ?

Vetri: Abhi, don't link everything together now. Police has just suspected and they are yet to get evidences. Let us go to Krish room and see if we get any evidence.

Abhi was crying still she wiped her tears and moved to Krish room with Vetri and Ramya. They started searching through his things. Ramya moved to his closet and Vetri kept his eyees on her. He pulled the trolley bag which had his things and opened it. Abhi removed the things from it and they saw a dairy in it.

Ramya: It will not be good if we read other's dairy so let us put it back.

Vetri: The best thing to know about a person. Sure we will get some information.

Ramya tried to stop them but Abhi to supported Vetri and they opened the dairy and started reading it. For few pages they did not find anything but later stopped reading and looked at Abhi. She took the dairy from him and read the contents from it and dropped the diary in shock.