23

scrolling though instagram, lily thought about felix and her past experiences with him.

she'd known him for a while, "he's just a little brat", she thought, shaking her head.

taking a deep breath, she looked up in frustration. what was taking felix so long.

she checked the time and he'd been gone for like an hour, what if he got kidnapped?

lily picked up her phone and tapped on felixs number, hitting call. as it was ringing, she felt more and more worry grow inside her.

the ringing continued and she assumed he wasn't gonna pick up.

———————
as felix laughed at jisungs last joke, he looked over and saw his phone screen light up with lilys name. his face dropped as he cleared his throat.

grabbing his phone and standing up from the couch, "what?" he answered, walking away from the laughing group.

"felix? where are you?" lily asked, "did you get lost? i told you you should've-"

"why do you care where i am?" felix snapped, cutting lily off.

"uh- cause im worried about you? how can you even ask me that ? you should've been back hours ago."

"okay, well im not coming back, so stop worrying." he said, taking the phone away from his ear to hang up.

"felix don't you dare hang up on m-" click.

he sighed, sliding his phone into his back pocket, a slight frown on his face. 'she was worried about me?'

———————

lily stared at her phone in disbelief. "what the fuck?" she asked out loud. she was speechless, he didn't seem mad earlier.

she called chan to see what that was about, knowing that chan is felixs good friend.

"hello?" chan answered, clearly not having had look at the contact name when he picked up.

"chan it's lily." she said, almost hearing his tone change when she said her name. "what's wrong with felix? where did he go?"

"that's none of your business actually, and maybe if he didn't have some needy bitch attached to him he'd be okay." click.

"hello ? hello ??" she looked at her phone, "god damn it ! he hung up on me too ??"