12

this is the floor plan for the main floor ^^

     lily woke up to a smell.. not a good smell but definitely a smell. a burning smell..
she went to text felix but her phone was dead, she sighed. "felix!!" she yelled, hoping that he would come and get her.
she waited a couple minutes and nothing happened. sighing again, and with the smell in the air, she hoped that they didn't burn her house down.
she slowly scooted off of her bed and landed on her butt with a thump, it didn't hurt too bad she landed on some clothes that were on the floor.
she scooted over to the door and awkwardly opened it as she managed to squeeze through it, continuing to scoot down the hall until she got to the long case of wooden stairs.
     exhaling harshly, she began to slowly scoot down the stairs, her thighs were beginning to hurt from hitting eat step so hard.
    once she reached the bottom, she awkwardly scooted into the kitchen, "felix what's that's smell?"
"oh.. hi lily." he said, not answering my question.
"someone help me up. now." she said with a firm tone, no one moved. "nOw i said!" felix had a guilty look on his face and went to help her up.
as soon as she got up her eyes went wide, "f-felix that's not o-our baby..rigHt...?" she couldn't take her eyes off of the partially melted and burnt baby.
"well..." he started, trying to walk away.
"LEE FELIX. YOU BURNED OUR BABY!" she turned around grabbing onto him, almost falling over but he stabilized her.
"not really, he's just a littl-" felix tried you reason with her.
"felix. i can't believe you." she exhaled with a pained look on her face. "you burnt my fucking baby."
"well technically it's our baby.." felix said in a tiny voice.