10

"so about that extra blanket.." minho asked as he looked around awkwardly.
everyone just looked up from their phones and stared at him, no one saying anything.
"i'm bored. this has got to stop." hyunjin put his phone down and sat up, "please guys, let's do something."
"let's play spin the bottle!" changbin gently set his phone down and said loudly.
many of the members scoffed and made gag noises, "dude no that gross." chan said with his face scrunched up.
"and gay," hyunjin added and gagged, a hush fell over the room, "i-i mean there's nothing wrong with being gay it's just that that's gross. shit, what i mean is that i'm not gay and that's why it's gross." everyone just stared at hyunjin while he rambled, "fuck. there's nothing wrong with being gay, it's just that i am not attracted to things with a penis."
"the word is boys, you could've just said boys." chan said as he looked down in disappointment.
"anyways..." hyunjin started and gave an apologetic smile to changbin, "sorry changbin."
"it's.. alright." changbin said as he went on his phone again.
"i'd be down." jisung said nodding his head. everyone turned towards him, "any chance to kiss lily, am i right?" he smiled and looked at everyone's faces, his smile quickly died down and seungmin patted his back.
"truth or dare would be good.." felix spoke up, everyone looked around the room to see if anyone had any objections. no one did so they all awkwardly made their ways into a circle.
"alright... felix can go first," chan said, "yknow cause he suggested it."
felix made a exhausted face before clearing his throat and sitting up a little, "yeah okay, hyunjin. truth or dare?"
hyunjin sighed loudly, "truth i guess."
felix started thinking before laughing, he turned to jeongin next to him and whispered in his ear before saying, "is that too mean?" felix said to the laughing jeongin next to him who nodded his head yes.
"ugh fine. hyunjin whats your favorite colour?" felix said, it was clear that he didn't try at all.
     "hmm i can't choose but-"
     "okayy, next person." woojin said, making a move on motion with his hand.
     hyunjin made an annoyed face before turning to jeongin, "truth or dare?"
     without thinking jeongin said, "i'll do a truth." hyunjin smiled after him.
     "what was felix going to ask me that was too mean?" hyunjin said, smiling at jeongin.
     "i choose dare." jeongin said quickly.
     "nope, you can't change it, what did he say jeongin?" hyunjin said.
     "give me a dare."
     hyunjin smiled, he knew that jeongin wouldn't tell him, " hmm, let me do your hair."
     jeongin was surprised, " what?"
     "your hair. let me do it."
    "fucking christ, next." woojin did it again, waving his hands.
    jeongin looked around before looking between lily and chan. "hmm.." he thought, "sorry lily, but chan, truth or dare."
     chan said dare without hesitation, he then proceeded to go on about how he 'wasn't no pussy ass bitch'.
     "alright. let me make you a drink." jeongin said, standing up.
     "are you serious? i picked dare for that? yeah alright. let's go." chan stood up too, following jeongin into the kitchen.
     everyone else got up and crowded around the kitchen island. felix saw lily struggling to get up and he helped you over.
     jeongin walked over to the fridge and opened it. chans face dropped when jeongin took out mayonnaise. he then brought out some pickles and strawberry jam. he got a spoon and put 3 spoonfuls of mayonnaise into a cup, chan gulped.
     he then carefully drained pickle juice into the cup, then putting 2 spoons of strawberry jam into the cup.
     "you ready chan?" jeongin asked as he started mixing up the drink.
     "jeongin, i thought that you meant alcohol." chan gulped.
     "oh but chan, i though that you weren't no pussy ass bitch." changbin said, as he took the cup from jeongin and handed it to chan.
     "i would offer you a straw but i don't think the globs of mayonnaise with fit through it." hyunjin said with a disgusted face.
     "c'mon chan. you gotta drink it." jeongin said as he laughed.
     "fine," he brought the cup to his lips, " i.." chug, "ain't no..." chug, "pussy ass.." chug, "bitCH." and with that the drink was gone, chan smacked the empty cup down on the counter.
     "i think that's the end of truth or dare," changbin said.
     "so what next?" jisung asked. minho yawned, "i'm gonna go to bed. i'm so fucking tired."
     "me too." lily said, trying to hobble over to the kitchen table to go upstairs, but failing.
     "lily wait!" felix caught you once again, he sighed before picking you up bridal style and carrying you up stairs.