3

class had ended and i managed to escape felix and him friends, with my baby.
there was a lot of students carrying the same baby around. they all looked identical, which was weird but expected.
i had just left the school, and was walking home when a car blaring music sped past me.
"suck it, bitch!" they yelled. it was felix, at first i thought it was jeongin but he wasn't that mean. he didn't really cuss either.
i sighed and kept walking, i really hated being cousins with jeongin. his friends were always around, he wasn't so bad but his friends were.
i walked around to the back of my house, struggling to close the gate. i had to find the spare key, my parents wouldn't give me one. and they wouldn't tell me the garage passcode. after finding it, i unlocked the side door and put it back into the place. i really had to pee.
after that i went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get a snack. we had almost no food. so i went and sat on the couch and turned on the tv.
nothing interesting was on and i was scrolling through my phone until i heard the door open. i thought it was my mom but she wouldn't be home this early. i got up and was about to check.
many loud voices came from the front entry and i facepalmed. why were they here.
     it was jeongin and his friends. they had no reason to be here but they were here anyways.
"why are you guys here?" i asked, they all looked in my direction. i was starting to get nervous but i stood strong.
"to see you, baby." jisung said as he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.
     "so what's there to eat?" chan threw himself over the back of the couch and put his feet up on the coffee table. the rest of them followed and made themselves comfortable.
"nothing. we don't really have anything..." i said, scratching the back of my head.
"okay so you're ordering pizza?" chan piped up again. my eyes went wide.
"no, no no no." i cleared up, looking at them to make sure that wasn't happening, "no. i am not ordering pizza." i crossed my arms and stayed still.
"hi can i have-" my head snapped round, it was jeongin. he was ordering pizza.
"i'm not paying." i said firmly at him, he just nodded and put him finger over my mouth.
"sweetie, i'm on the phone." he said dismissively and walked into the living room.
he proceeded to order the pizza, even though i'm not paying for it. and i already know that all of them are broke.
about an hour later the pizza came, hyunjin answered the door.
"well i'm not paying." he told the pizza guy. we went all the way through the list of guys and no one wanted to pay.
"well someone has to pay," the pizza guy was getting pretty angered.
this was starting to get embarrassing, "i'll pay." i said pulling out my wallet. walking out to the door, "sorry about that." i said to him as i went to hand him the money.
but a hand reached over me and handed him money. i stopped and turned about and it was felix.
i was about to say something, when he spoke up, "get the pizza." his voice was deeper now, as he walked by he looked at me and didn't smile.
i got the pizza and set it in the kitchen, it was so hot. i almost dropped it but i made it. everyone crowded around and got pizza. i was pushed out of the circle.
when it cleared up and i went to get pizza, felix closed the box. i looked up at him," what was that for?" i asked him as he gulped down his current bite of pizza.
"you didn't pay."