22

as felix walked back, he continued to repeat the thought in his head. over and over, he felt that he truly needed to understand it.
     "oi felix !" someone yelled from behind him, it was chan. felix has turned around to see chan running after him.
     "oh, hey." he said as chan caught his breath.
     "what're you doing mate?" chan asked as they continued walking.
     "thinking about how i can't make lily mad again." felix said plainly, looking down at lily's coffee.
     chan burst out laughing, making felix look over at him, confused.
      "really? why do you care so much? why can't you just be yourself." chan said, "fuck lily, what does she know." he chuckled.
     felix went to defend himself and lily but he realized that maybe chan was right. what did lily know.
     he felt mad now, lily was using him. he scoffed at his own thoughts and chucked lily's coffee in a trash can they were passing.
    chan made a weird face, "why'd you throw your coffee away?"
     "that wasn't mine, it was lily's."
     "well yeah but you could've drank it yourself or given it to me.." chan laughed to which felixs face softened in worry.
     "oh- i'm so sorry channie hyung.. do you want me to get a new one.." he asked softly
     chan just laughed again, putting his hand around felixs shoulders as they continued walking back to jeongins house.
     forgetting all about lily.