Chapter 4

Two days passed in a blink but for Siddharth those 2 days were not less than 2000 yrs. He saw Simran a few times in school. Always she had anger in her eyes from him. He felt guilty for raising his hand on her and even tried to apologize to her but she was ignoring him. He noticed two things which Simran has like her mother. Her chocolate brown eyes and button nose.

After two days. At breakfast table. Abhishek, Vaishnavi, Khushi and Siddharth were having breakfast. Siddharth was lost in his thoughts. Everyone noticed this.

Khushi (shooking Siddharth): Chachu.....
Siddharth (coming back to senses): Yeah? umm.... What happened?
Abhishek: What happened to you? Don't you like breakfast or what?
Sid (sighed): No.... There is nothing like that.
Vaishnavi: Where are you lost now?
Siddharth: Umm......
Vaishnavi (sternly): Siddharth?
Siddharth (sighed): I found Avneet's information. Not fully as it was difficult for spy but basic....
Abhishek (shocked): What information you got?
Siddharth (trying to be calm): Elvish.... One of business. Avneet is married to him and he treats her like slave. They have two daughters one is Simran and other is living with them. I got to know one thing that Avneet is in full mess. As spy said She is in kind of forced marriage. He is just there to torture her. Neither he love any of his daughter.

Abhishek and Vaishnavi looked at him. He was nervous, scared, worried, angry, happy.

Vaishnavi (consoling): Calm down Siddharth. We will see what's this. I will definitely drag them in court. Fake death like seriously...
Siddharth ('shocked): Noo.... First I need to talk with Avneet and know about this properly.
Abhishek: How?
Siddharth: Have to meet with Avneet and know exactly what happened and what is happening? Main problem is I don't know how to meet her. Why she will share all this with me? How to solve all this?
Vaishnavi (smirk): I have solution of this problem.
Siddharth (shocked): What?
Vaishnavi: He don't love her. Means he treats her like slave. So, she must be scared of him.
Abhishek (confused): So?

Khushi was silently looking at them. Vaishnavi shared something with them. Siddharth grinned and hug her tight.

Siddharth (excited): You are the best.
Vaishnavi (flipping her hair): I know! I know!!
Siddharth (rolling his eyes): Finally now, I can meet her. I am gonna meet my love after 16yrs. Yeahhhh.....
Vaishnavi: So, take leave from school and excute the plan. That devil ain't gonna be home after 2hrs till evening. Hurry up old men.
Abhishek (shocked): Old men?
Khushi (pout): Mom how can you call my dad old man?
Abhishek (joining khushi): Yes Exactly! how?
Siddharth (rolling his eyes): Please don't start your fight now. We don't have time yaar.
Vaishnavi: Okay! Have your breakfast then go.
Siddharth: Will I get leave? It's been 4days only I have joined.
Abhishek (rolling his eyes): Dude, you are trustee of school. You don't need to ask for leave.
Siddharth: Yeah! Let's go.
Abhishek: What let's go? You are trustee not me. I do have to ask for leave.
Siddharth: I am approving your leave. Let's go.

Abhishek roll his eyes. They both left. Abhishek sat on driving seat and Siddharth on back. Siddharth was nervous like hell.

After sometime, They reached at Avneet's home. They parked the car at good distance and both were inside only. Abhishek took his phone and called her. She received his call in a ring.

Avneet (frustrated): Didn't I told you not to call me? Can't you understand a single thing?
Abhishek: No.... You didn't told me. You told this to Siddharth. Fortunately, I am not Siddharth. Now, I don't want to waste time. Just listen to me. Me and Siddharth are at entrance of your colony. Come here and meet us or we will come inside your house.
Avneet (shocked): No! You won't.
Abhishek (casually): Alright! You come now.

He hanged up the call without letting her reply.

Abhishek: She is coming.
Siddharth (fiddling his fingers in nervousness): Yeah!
Abhishek: Why you are being so nervous like newly wedded groom?
Siddharth (ignoring his blabbering): Stop this please.

TBC.....