Chapter 19

Siddharth pulled Avneet in a hug.

Siddharth: Calm down. Everything is good.

Abhishek and Vaishnavi were looking at them.

Abhishek (wisper): How they must be feeling living away from each other, helpless.
Vaishnavi (wisper): We don't allow khushi for trip. If trip is for more than 3days. Here, they are living this lives from 16yrs.

Avneet broke the hug.

Vaishnavi: let's go and sleep. It was really long day.

Siddharth: Where are Khushi and Ruhi?
Avneet: Watching movie in khushi's room.
Siddharth (nodded): I was thinking something.
Abhishek: Yes?
Siddharth (sighed): I am thinking to buy neighbor one flat. Not today. Once, this matter will end then only. Me, Avneet, Simran and Ruhi can live there.

He looked at Avneet. She nodded.

Abhishek: Okay! I will talk with secretary about it.
Vaishnavi: Siddharth on Monday we have to forward case of Ruhi's custody. Are you guys sure about it?
Siddharth: There is not even question. Elvish will be in jail. Avneet with me. Ruhi too. I ain't gonna leave that little girl alone in this world. Just now I have seen my daughter crying because she don't have anyone around her. Since childhood I have felt this. Now, I won't be able to leave her alone
Vaishnavi: Okay great!
Abhishek: And also everything needs time. You guys need to have keep patience if things are not in way you guys want. See, I know from long you four are suffering. Now it will be difficult to wait for things which you are dreaming or want with you but maybe there are chances that Simran and Ruhi needs sometime to adjust with these new things. It's you who know everything and are working accordingly but now them. So, you need give them sometime to accept these new situations and adjust with them. I am sure as per time everything will be fine. Time heals everything.
Siddharth: You are right. Thank you guys for helping me with everything. I am don't know what would I have done if you didn't supported me with these updowns.
Vaishnavi: Siddharth... If you want to thank us then we should be first to Thankful to you for giving us our khushi back. But you only said we are family. So yes, we are family dude.
Siddharth: Alright!!

They went in their respective rooms and slept.

With Simran. As she reached in her room.

Roommate: Simran...
Simran (confused): Hmm?
Roommate: See girl, I know we are not friends neither we felt like but as a girl I am asking for, warning you about this. Few minutes back in playground. Me and Sakshi came for walk. We saw you with Siddharth sir. Listen, why he is coming to meet you? I mean there are 100's of girls but why only you? Since when you both know each other? Look, I don't know but maybe he has bad intentions for you or maybe not. As a girl, I am suggesting be alert.

Simran was quiet all time. She went in washroom. Her roommate's words rang in mind. She came out and sat for studies but she was not able to focus on it. Her roommate's words were in her mind. Somehow she sat for studies.

After studying, she got fresh and laid on bed but sleep was nowhere near her. She changing sides but only thing which was in her mind "There are 100's of girls but why only me? Do he really have some bad intentions for me?" She was having fight between her heart and mind.

After an hour. She irritatedly sat on bed. She took her phone and went in balcony.

Simran (frustrated): What should I do? Who can help me with this? Okay? Umm... Should I leave everything on situation? What bad intentions he can have for me? My body?

She looked at herself

Simran: Okay! So, if I let him use my body? He will love me and always take care of me? No yaar but he isn't like that I guess. It's just a week I met him then how can I trust him?

She sighed frustrated.

Simran: Maybe because of money? If it's for money then I don't have any issue. I can give him money, right? But Simran you are this low just for his love and care? Am I doing wrong?

She cried in frustration.

Simran: Should I call mumma? I will tell her everything. But is she gonna help me? No yaar like usual. She ain't gonna receive your call. Leave about talking and helping. Papa? Papa can go to any extent to protect his child then my father can't? Simran let's do one thing be brave like you are. You can directly confront sir. Strong girl like don't need anyone's support. Ask sir directly and then think what to do.

She wiped her tears and dialed Siddharth's number.

TBC....

Readers: Aa gaya twist... Vahin hum soche ye book me itni shanti kaise Chal rahi hain?
Author: 🙄🙄
Readers: Drama choro... Next chapter do