Chapter 10

Siddharth got ready and then left to meet Simran. As, he reached school hostel. He met warden and asked her about Simran's room and asked for permission to meet her. She permit him as he is trustee. Plus, he told warden. Simran is his family friend's daughter. He went towards her room and knocked the door. A girl of Simran's age group opened the door.

Girl (shocked): Sir you here?
Siddharth (nervous): Simran is there?
Girl (nodded): Yes sir. Please come in.

He entered inside. Many emotions he has inside.

Simran (saw Siddharth): Why you are here now?
Girl (frown): Idiot shut up. He is our Sir.
Simran (irritated): Huh?? So?
Siddharth (to girl): Hey dear! Actually I want to have a word with Simran. She is my family friend's daughter. It's about family. Can I?
Girl: Sure sir. Simran, I am in lawn. Don't lock the door from inside.

Simran glared but girl left ignoring her.

Simran (ignoring): I am not interested in talking with you. So, please leave. Also, we are neither family friend nor I know you. Stop lying.

Siddharth smiled at her.

Siddharth: Oh! But what if I will say I am here to apologize?
Simran (rolling her eyes): Not interested.
Siddharth (smiling): I have chocolates for you.
Simran (ignoring): I can buy for myself.
Siddharth: Homemade chocolate cake?

Simran ignored him. He went and sat in front of her. He felt a new happiness inside him. She glared him.

Siddharth (opening cake box): You know what my princess made this cake.
Simran (trying to focus on book): Go and feed your princess then. Why you are here now? Slap wasn't enough?
Siddharth (holding his ears): I am so sorry kiddo. I know I did wrong but trust me. The step you were going to take was also wrong. So damn wrong. I am really sorry but.

He took bite and forward it to her.

Simran (rolling her eyes): Cake don't seems good. I can buy amazing cake.
Siddharth: I agree but this cake is full of love. Her love for her family. So, try this. I am sure you will love it.
Simran: Huh!! Emotional talks.

He forwarded bite to her.

Simran (trying to be stern): I am having it because I love chocolate cake but don't expect apology in return.

Siddharth nodded with chuckle. She glared him but had it. Tears brimmed in her eyes but she wiped it quickly.

Simran (after completing bite): Make me complete it. My hands are not clean.

She made excuse so, Siddharth can feed her. She loved a fact that first time ever someone came to apologize  to her , to feed her. Though according to her that was for one time only. According to her, no one will come like this again to feed her, to apologize to her. Siddharth was on 9th cloud. He feed her another bite.

Siddharth: I guess now I can ask for apology? I am sorry. I am really sorry for raising my hand on you.
Simran: Okay fine. I forgive you.

She said controlling her tears. She is just a 16yrs old girl. Who never lived with her family or parents when even her parents are alive. She only met three, four times in all this years. Her parents don't call and talk with her daily like other parents. According to her, they don't give damn to her.

Siddharth (nervously): Can we be friends?

He asked as she completed cake. Simran stared at him for few seconds.

Simran: Why? I am your student only then why you want to be my friend?
Siddharth: Umm.... I can see my princess in you. That day, I don't know why but anger arouse in me when I saw that. See, I don't wanted to hurt you but you were going to take wrong step. This could have hurt your parents.
Simran (chuckled): Parents? Ah! Let it be.
Siddharth: Okay leave. Will you be my friend?
Simran: You have princess who made this cake for you then why me? Also, No one like to be my friend. As everyone thinks I have anger issues and I spit out what's truth.
Siddharth: Oh! I do have her but I miss my daughter alot. Your way of talk, behave reflects like her.

She nodded not knowing what to say but genuine smile played on her lips.

Siddharth: Also, I too have anger issues like you. So, we both can plan on this together.

Both stared at each other for few seconds then chuckled.

Siddharth's pov: After all you are my daughter. Definitely you are gonna be like me.

Simran: Okay done but wait! Don't ever slap me, Okay? This hurts.

She complained with pout.

TBC....