Chapter 8

With Avneet. She went home with new hope and happiness. After years, she met him. As she reached home. She saw Elvish shouting on ruhi.

Avneet (panicked): What happened?
Elvish (turning to Avneet): What happened? Where you were? How dare you to step out of this house without asking me? Don't you love your daughter or what?

He shouted on her, holding her arm in tight grip. Her wound paining like hell.

Avneet (shivering in fear): Market.... To buy groceries.

She replied showing bags but fear was clear in her voice.

Elvish (gritting his teeth): Without my permission?
Avneet (nervous): I tried to call you but your phone was out of coverage area and I needed this things urgently. I was preparing chicken curry as per your order.

She lied about grocery.

Elvish (pushed her): Fine but from next time don't you dare to step out of this house without my permission or you will find a dead body in front of your eyes. Am I clear?

He threatened her. She flinch and mumbled sorry. Ruhi was silently looking at them. Though Elvish beating Avneet and raising his hand on Ruhi isn't new thing for Ruhi that's why she is damn scared of Elvish.

Elvish (angrily): Who is calling you again and again?

Avneet was looking down, thinking for an excuse but she too knew, he ain't gonna leave without tracking.

Avneet (scared, stuttering): Voh.... Voh.... Simran's school teacher. I told him you will call him in evening. He agreed.

Elvish snatched the phone from her hand. She shivered. He dialed Abhishek's number.

With Siddharth and Abhishek. They were going back to home when Abhishek's phone rang.

Abhishek (looking at caller I'd): Avneet?
Siddharth (confused): She said he tracks her phone. So, won't be able to call from this phone.
Abhishek (sighed): So, there are chances that devil is calling.

Siddharth nodded. Abhishek received the call and put it on speaker.

Elvish (shout): Why the fuck you are calling my wife again and again. Didn't you understood when I said I will transfer her fees? Motherfucker.

Siddharth and Abhishek got angry.

Abhishek (trying to be calm): But it's not about fees.
Elvish (shout): Then what? She isn't studying? It's your fault then being teacher you can't take care of her studies? Alright! Throw her out of school. Don't you dare to call my wife again, am I clear?

Without letting Abhishek speak, Elvish hang up the call. Siddharth roll his eyes.

Abhishek (shocked): Is he a human?
Siddharth (sighed): I don't think so.
Abhishek: Let's go home. Will see how to deal with this inhuman.

Siddharth nodded. Then the ride was silent.

With Avneet. After hanging up call. Elvish threw Avneet's phone

Elvish (pointing at Ruhi): Don't you dare to treat her wounds. Also, who gave her permission to come out of her room?

He shouted. Avneet and Ruhi flinched. He went from there smirking. After he left, Ruhi ran to Avneet, hugging her. Avneet noticed finger prints on Ruhi's cheek.

Avneet: Come let's apply ointment.

Ruhi: If papa will get to know he-
Avneet (cuts her): Shh!! Be in room only. Don't come near him at all. Everything will be fine soon.
Ruhi: I will be in room but how everything will be fine?
Avneet (hugging her): God knows... Come...

Ruhi nodded with week smile, trusting on her words. Avneet applied. Then day went same.

With Siddharth and Abhishek. After reaching home.

Khushi (excitedly): What happened?
Siddharth (grinning): I found your chachi.
Khushi (excitedly jumping on Siddharth): Yaayyyyy!!!!
Siddharth (hugging her back): And your younger sister too.
Khushi (shocked): You have daughter?

Siddharth nodded with grin.

Khushi (pout): Ay!! But I am your first daughter and that's it.
Siddharth (chuckled): Ofcourse gudiya. You are always my baby.
Abhishek (looking away): If anyone remember I am also a father of a daughter.
Khushi: Eh!! Papa don't be jealous. You are first love.

She went and hug him tight. He smiled hugging her back. Vaishnavi shook her head on drama of three.

Vaishnavi: Khushu your cake bache....
Khushi (shocked): oh yeah!

She ran towards kitchen, making everyone laugh on her antics.

Vaishnavi (raising her eyebrow): So?
Siddharth: Will tell you everything but I need your help.
Vaishnavi (dramatically): Yeah yeah! I knew it. After all I am the best you know.

Trio chuckled.

TBC.....