Detention😮‍💨

||Time skip to detention||

Faisu was settling the unsettled book into their correct sections, Then his eyes went to Jannat who was picking the books with only her two fingers while disgusted face make Faisu shook his head, she was literally wasting her time.

Faisu: you are not any kind of princess that you can't touch those dirty books, do your work fast i am not gonna do all alone!

Jannat stop her movements and look at Faisu while her hands on her waist making annoyed face because of Faisu*

Jannat: first of all this is yours fault anyways so you better deserve more work then me why not mine also because you fvcking ruined my gucci which was my new one and my most favorite one, i was so angry on you so you better be don't talk to me otherwise i'll eat you!*she said while glaring him but Faisu just chuckle darkly and start walking towards her*

Jannat:*standing still but nervous* w..what ohh...so you wanna fight right now?! ok i am ready.. *she make punch and start jumping on her place lightly*

*Faisu smirk wider still walking towards her until he reached Jannat's place but couldn't stop walking now Jannat was little nervous. she was looking at Faisu with confused face and now walk backwards until her back touches to books shelf make her flinch little, then Faisu placed his one hand on book shelf beside Jannat's face and left hand to other side in same manner, making Jannat cage in his arms. Jannat was feeling tiny under him but still wearing her unbothered face.

Faisu: you know why peoples also call me play boy?*he ask in husky voice make Jannat has goosebumps she shook her head, her body was not listening her commands*

Faisu: Because... *he tucked the strain of Jannat's hair behind her ear* i can play with anyone! means anyONE*whisper in deep voice* it's doesn't matter to me that she was my friend or my ENEMY! *Jannat wide his eyes because right now he scared he literally scared of being r@ped very much!*

Jannat: i....i am not...that....t...type o..of...p...person.*she said in tiny*

Faisu: it's also doesn't matter to me! but one thing matter to me and it was.....*Faisu slide his one hand on Jannat's waist which make Jannat flinch little then Faisu lean towards Jannat's ears. The hot breath touching Jannat's sensitive skin make her eyes close automatically when she feel Faisu's lips touching on her ears*

Faisu: They have to be beautiful to be fvck by me and your definitely the ugliest person i ever seen!*he said and push her by her waist to make him aside, Jannat frown her brows and open her eyes*

Jannat:* gritted her teeth* are you fvcking calling me ugly?!

Faisu: who else is here expect you?

Jannat:* fake smile* you forget that you also standing here and stop talking rubbish because on my one call the all boys here in school will be ready to be my boyfriend even who has girlfriend so don't talk which thing didn't exist!

Faisu: every boy but not Faisal Shaikh baby!*wink*

Jannat: tsk...and who is asking you eww! i don't want dumb boyfriend by the way, and don't call me baby it's for my future prince i don't want to hear that from my most hated person!

Faisu: prince? yours? dream on baby because you can only get poor nerd who always into his book instead of you!

Jannat: i can make nerd to prince and i don't judge peoples like you antisocial person!

Faisu: you just keep talking and i already finished my work so bye baby!*he left from there as he done his work make Jannat whine*

Do Votes And Comments ❤️🥰