Yes😍

It's been a week since Faisu is ignoring Jannat, make Jannat feel sad. She sometimes crying while reminding about their past moments.

Jannat: why are you not picking up my calls Baby?! i didn't mean anything to you now that you didn't even glance on me?!*teary eyes* i will not talk to you ever if you didn't stop to ignoring me!*pout*

*dials Faisu's number once again and this time he pick up the call*

Faisu: hello...* very slow voice Jannat close her eyes let tear fall on  her face, placing her hand on her own chest* h...hello...Jannat?

Jannat:*sniff* y...you are so bad....i hate you!!!*she said while crying*

Faisu:*chuckle* what happened now?! such a drama queen!

Jannat: You....*pout* meet me at the nearby park to my house and if you doesn't come na then you will see....i will never talk to you!*she said angrily hung up the call*

Jannat arrived in park and sitting on the bench waiting for Faisu desperately, her eyes are roaming around here and there. She was nervous thinking if he will come or not, biting her nails, but then huge smile appears on her face when she saw Faisu coming towards her with his famous no emotions normal face.

Jannat: he came!* she whisper to herself*

Faisu pov: there is my beautiful love of my life standing with huge smile on her face! is she really this much desperate to see me?*chuckle* i don't know about her but i really missed her in my every second of life.

Faisu: what happened?! why you call me suddenly?*normally*

Jannat: *shocked but angry* i came here to meet you!*pout*

Faisu: so you are missing me?!*he look at her intensely*

Jannat: *blushes* Never! why would i miss you?! what you are to me?!*she ask him now looking at him intensely*

Faisu: then why did you call me here?! when u want nothing from me?

Jannat: i...i...was i... i..just want to tell you thanks for helping me!.

Faisu:*hide his smile* just for that?! but you already thanked me almost thousands times then why here also?!

Jannat: because...ab...i..am very thankful... *she said with small pout* Didn't you missed me?!*she ask in low voice*

Faisu: why would i?! who are you to me?!*asking same question*

*Jannat look at him angrily gritted her teeth but then...she lean close to him tip toes and wrap her one hand around Faisu's neck and cupped his one side cheek from her other hand and crashed her lips on Faisu's making Faisu froze on his spot. He was processing what just happens, but then melt in kiss and about to kiss her back but Jannat pulled back.*

Jannat:*panting heavily* this is my revenge Mr.Shaikh! that was my first kiss which you took in school and asking me who am i to you?! now tell me, because enemies don't kiss! *she raised her one eyebrow, Faisu chuckle at her words*

Faisu: you know i like you because of your this sassy behavior.

Jannat: don't change the topic!*sternly*

Faisu: i am sorry but i love someone who is so beautiful cute sassy, little bit crazy and my stubborn baby!*smile*

Jannat:*heart break* w...what?! you love someone?!

Faisu: yes and i am going to Make her wear this necklace, as i found my type of person.* he showing her the necklace, Jannat stare at necklace then him for sometimes then snatch the necklace from him and throw it on the path and trample on her feet, makeling Faisu shock*