Marriage❤

(I don't know anything about Muslim Marriage aka Nikkah. I'm sorry. Please Don't Mind.)

The day come which they both waiting for eagerly, right now they was standing infront of each other, Faisu couldn't take his eyes from Jannat's breath taking beauty and Jannat was feeling shy to looks up as she could sense Faisu's stare on her.

priest: Now both bride and groom take there vows, say after me.

Faisu: "I, Shaikh Muhammad Mudassir Faisal, take you, Jannat Zubair, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

Jannat:"I, Jannat Zubair, take you, Shaikh Muhammad Mudassir Faisal, for my lawful Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

Priest: Now i pronounce you two husband and Wife. You can kiss the Bride.

*Jannat look at Faisu shyly not taking step so Faisu lean closer to her and cupped her face, both share passion kiss, earning the cheer by the surroundings.*

They went to their family.

Mr.Zubair: *teary eyes* son...please take care of my baby, we always treated her like our princess.

Faisu: don't worry dad i will.*he give him assuring smile, then Mr.Zubair left and Avneet and others come*

Avneet: soulmate... *she give her a big hug* are you going to leave me? *she ask with little teary eyes and pout*

Jannat:*disbelieve* i am not going to some other planet Avu, of course we will see each other everyday till we are in school, and...*hug her tightly* you know you are my angel, because of you this all things happened, love you Avu.

Avneet: aww...love you two babe.*hug back*

Faisu: why you are saying love you to Avneet?! i am not allowing that!

Siddharth: leave it Faisu, they won't listen to you because they are so called soulmate. *he said in not giving fvck tone*

Avneet: what do you mean by "so called"?! we are true definition of friendship you know? couch today.

Siddharth:*wide his eyes* but...baby...i was just kidding!

Shifa: pttf...where is the savage Siddharth huh?!

Faiz: he is going to sleep on couch today. *everyone laugh*

Faisu:baby don't do this with me and especially today because you know it's our first night.*wink*

Jannat:*hit on his chest* yahh...how can you say this openly?! *they laugh on Jannat's tomato face, then Jannat's eyes caught on someone* guys i'll be back.*She left*

Jannat: hello uncle aunty how are you two?! glad you come. *she said with her beautiful smile to mr&mrs.Arora*

Mr.Arora: how could we don't come, it's our little baby's wedding? *he remain small smile but little sadness visible through the smile and Jannat noticed that.*

Mrs.Arora: you looking beautiful daughter...i wish i have daughter like you!*she said trying her best to not cry*

Jannat:*pout* that's mean you don't think me as your daughter?

Mrs.Arora:*chuckle* who said that? come here...*Jannat give them bigggg...hug*

Jannat: whenever you feel empty then remember that you have daughter who is married today..ok?*they nod happily* and don't cry because you two deserve happiness.

Mrs.Arora: may god bless you two, and filled your life with happiness.

Jannat: yesss...what more i need now?*she giggle*

||on other hand||

Shifa: you literally own this beautiful angel from heart.

Faisu: now i am feeling luckiest person in the world.*while looking at Jannat who was talking to Mrs.Arora while laughing and smiling*

Avneet: indeed. you are bro, thank god you guys are not enemies anymore.

Siddharth: yeah...otherwise i have to handle that everytime.

*they laughed on his statement*

The wedding ceremony was done now Fainat is in their new house which was gift by their parents.

Jannat was sitting infront mirror drying her hair with hair dryer. Faisu comes out from bathroom and saw Jannat was zoning out. He went to her and kneel down infront of her and held her hand which make Jannat comes to her sense and smile.

Faisu: you are missing you parents?!*he ask softly Jannat just give him a small smile, Faisu kiss on her forehead* don't worry bub we will visit them tomorrow if you want?* sincerely*

Jannat: No Baby...it's okay i will talk with them on phone. By the way how do you know i was missing them? are u a mind reader?

Faisu: someone says that if our love was strong then we can see others problems or happiness on their face, indirectly we can read their mind.*smile*

Jannat: you love me that much?!

Faisu: more than you even thought!*smile politely* by the way you are looking tired come let's cuddle.*he offers*

Jannat: b..but...yeah let's go!*both laid down on bed*

Jannat pov: ahhh...how can i tell you...it's so embarrassing.

Jannat: B...Baby... *Faisu hummed in response* listen na...

Faisu:*look at her* what happened bun?! and why your face is whole red?*touching her forehead* are u sick?*worriedly*

Jannat: ab...no...i am not sick....i...just..

Faisu: you just what?!*confused*

Jannat: let'smakeloveitisourfirstnight!! *she said in one breath*

(Omg i'm blushing while writing itt🙈🙈)

Faisu: what what what?!?! can you please say it again i didn't understand!

Jannat:*smacked his head* you stupid Idiot it is our first night so...HOW can you SLEEP!*she shout and hide her face in pillow due to embarrassment, Faisu was first shocked but then understand what Jannat want, he chuckle.*

Faisu lean closer to her and give kiss on her ear.

Faisu: i thought you was tired and sleepy that's why i....

Jannat: but it's especial night for wedding couples you know? *her voice muffled because she said still her face in pillow.*

Faisu: Ahhmm...*he pull her by her arms and got top of her, Jannat was looking down due to shyness* look at me.*deep voice Jannat slowly look at him, her eyes met with that dark brown orbs in which she can see so much love and needs for her... Faisu leave kiss on Jannat's forehead then cheeks then tip of nose make Jannat close her eyes due to Faisu's soft touch on her sensitive skin. Then Faisu stare at Jannat's pink juicy lips and with in second he attached their lips together, Jannat slide her hands from Faisu's chest to his neck meanwhile Faisu was busy in unbuttoning Jannat's shirt.

*rest of for you, imagine whatever you want, i'm innocent and i leaving bye.*

THE END
********