Truth😶‍🌫️

School end now, during that time Faisu didn't show up to Jannat. He also didn't eat lunch with them nor Rithvik, but Faisu was watching Jannat from far so that Rithvik didn't do anything when Jannat was alone, Rithvik was now angry as hell. He said to Jannat come with him and Jannat went with him. She was scared to go with Rithvik alone and need Faisu right now with her.

Jannat: what happened Rithvik?*she ask nervously*

Rithvik: What happened huh?! you did this all and asking me what happened to me?! i am fvcking waited for you since we were still kids, when i was saying that i will marry with you one day i was not lying on that time, i want you and i plan many things, i fvcking spends my nights with those girls thinking about you, that you was those girls and i am... i am loving you..having you, marking you so that no one can look at you...but...but it wasn't you Jannat, you are mine. They smell different, they looks different not like you baby..*he start touching Jannat's cheeks who was looking at him horrified because Rithvik is talking like a whole psycho* They are not beautiful like you...they don't have body like u... *Jannat start tearing up* and...when i finally meet you...u did this? you love that Faisu more then me?*he ask in sad voice, Jannat didn't say anything she was crying in fear* TELL ME U LOVE FAISU MORE THEN ME?! HUH?*he hold her arms tightly make her hissed in pain*

Jannat:*crying* R..Rithvik leave me you..are hurting m..me...

Rithvik: then what about me? do you even know how hard to see you with that Faisu, he dare to kiss u!*he intensely staring at Jannat's lips which was trembling due to crying*

Rithvik: he kiss you na?!

He pin Jannat on wall and lean towards her who close her eyes tightly not having strength to defense.. but she didn't feel anything and feel Rithvik was leaves his grip on her waist so she open her eyes and saw.....Faisu! She smile in tears...Faisu was beating Rithvik mercilessly. His face start bleeding mess, Jannat looks up and saw Avneet and others coming towards her. She quickly run to her and hug Avneet tightly*

Avneet: shuuu...nothing happen to you.. see...you are safe. *She sais d while rubbing the poor girls back who was crying hard thinking what if Rithvik do something to her*

*On other hand Faisu become wild beast and keep punching Ruthvik's face sitting on his stomach who was now half conscious, he can any time lose his conscious.*

Siddharth: yahhh..Faisu get up come here...he will die!

Faiau: let him die! i want that!...he is not a human hyung..*he punch him between his every one words*

*Siddharth and Faiz pull him from Rithvik who was now unconscious, Faisu was looking at him with angry red teary eyes. Then his eyes went on Jannat who was hugging Avneet crying mess. Faisu's eyes soften when he saw his love's condition, he calm down and went to her pull her from Avneet's embrace to him who also sense Faisu's presence and hug him tightly as her life depends on Faisu. Faisu hug her tightly as he can while rubbing his back, both stayed like this for sometimes then Jannat feel little better so he pull away...saw Rithvik laying on floor and sigh deeply.*

Avneet in relief: it was very hard!*looking at Rithvik*

Janant: He was almost going to take my Virginity!*she said in crying voice but she is too happy at the same time everyone laugh at her.*

Janaat: why are you guys laughing? i am the one who was being his victim.*she said glaring at them*

Shifa: we are sorry Jannat, but it was your plan only!

*So let me tell you, when Rithvik ask Jannat to come with him, he want to talk alone so Jannat excuse herself and went to her friends expect Faisu because he was nowhere to be found, then Avneet tell her that what if Rithvik do something now? because he was looking angry from morning also didn't talk with them, it's mean he is now couldn't able to endure Jannat with other man, now he can do something, so Avneet prepare het camera in case what she was thinkin it's comes true so she tell to Janaat if he try to do something with him just let him do they will watching her from outside the room and will come on time, Jannat agree on it as she want evidence about him, so Avneet record everything...

When Rithvik saying all truths, at that time Faisu also comes there Avneet stop him and tell him to stayed here for sometimes, he do as she say, he was controlling his anger when Rithvik making Janant scared and because of that she was crying but be control until Rithvik start to force Jannat.*

Avneet: i record everything Janaat now we have proof against this bastard!

Janant: yes! but why he is acting like this? is he psycho or something?

Shifa: who knows! maybe police can help us, for now he is a criminal who was danger to roam around freely we need handed him to police.

Jannat: yes...but first let his parents know about this, i hate people's like him! they never think twice to do something like that, what will happened to their parents after when they heard it?

Avneet: yes...but they deserves happiness and truth of their son.

Jannat: i am happy that he get caught red handed, i am not only worried about my marriage but more what he'll do when we leave him without doing anything?

Shifa: but he was saying he only loves you, and spend his time with that girls thinking them as you?! i think he has obsession with you, that's why he send marriage proposal after many years also! now i am sure he have some kind of brain disease.

Jannat: let see what police tell, first let's go to my house directly.

Faisu: i am not coming. you guys can go. *he said and went out from there without even glancing at Jannat making her sad*

Jannat pov: is he regretting kissing me?! yeah...why would he even likes you Jannat?! you forget your not his type!*sadly chuckle*

Do Votes And Comments💕